SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Opening Scene Overhaul mod compatibility

Alternate Start - Live Another Life - ONLY works if you follow these steps:
Make sure original opening scene.esp is UNCHECKED, Open the game with LAL, wait for mods to configure, then save it. Close the game, activate this mod and reload that save you just made. Choose the vanilla start. The mods should now work together without issue, as long as this is loaded after LAL and both mods are at the bottom of the load order. (Thanks to JakXLT for discovering this)
Helgen Reborn - Compatible, as long as you follow that mod's instructions: "it is imperative that you leave Helgen Reborn UNCHECKED until you exit the cave with Hadvar/Ralof."
Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul - Compatible as of Version 2.3!

Opening Scene Overhaul mod compatibility

Alternate Start - Live Another Life - ONLY works if you follow these steps:

Make sure original opening scene.esp is UNCHECKED, Open the game with LAL, wait for mods to configure, then save it. Close the game, activate this mod and reload that save you just made. Choose the vanilla start. The mods should now work together without issue, as long as this is loaded after LAL and both mods are at the bottom of the load order. (Thanks to JakXLT for discovering this)

Helgen Reborn - Compatible, as long as you follow that mod's instructions: "it is imperative that you leave Helgen Reborn UNCHECKED until you exit the cave with Hadvar/Ralof."

Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul - Compatible as of Version 2.3!

would need to double check compatibility with Inhabitants of Skyrim - NPC Overhaul since we merge it with other things.

this one was mentioned on the main Forum and if you think about make sense.

Training Dummies and Targets - Falskaar Edition - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38094/?

we could even add this to the miscellaneous merge will test it out a report back.

Edit work is mod author describes leveled up Archery one handed and Destruction just take a while whcih it should. and it works merged too i say we can add.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, when will you integrate (some of) the aforementioned mods into the guide? It would be nice if you have an ETA. Just asking cuz' I am willing to make a complete install and if the next update is in a few days, maybe a week or two, I might consider waiting. :)

I've actually been taking another look at Vitruvia - Skin texture overhaul for males by mandragorasprouts - https://www.nexusmods...im/mods/82948/? and I am recommending this should replace Skysight skins and also FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots as the textures look better to me. Plus I believe it ships with Better males meshes out of the box so we shouldn't need that either and cut out that slight complicated installation and you can switch back to having both nude females and males what do you all think?

Edit: Coverkhajiits still look better to me so you would need the full version of that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

If you're happy with it, maybe some compro shots in here might be an idea.

As for nude vs non. I would just give the people the option. If they really didn't want nude bodies that's fine. Do this. Else if you're ok with nudity do this.

Will stop queries about people wanting to play a 'safer' sort of game and not have rude bits looking at them when they strip people for their armor.

If you're happy with it, maybe some compro shots in here might be an idea.

As for nude vs non. I would just give the people the option. If they really didn't want nude bodies that's fine. Do this. Else if you're ok with nudity do this.

Will stop queries about people wanting to play a 'safer' sort of game and not have rude bits looking at them when they strip people for their armor.

OK I'll take some and create a new Album on my imgur Account and post a link to it here when i can.

I agree with the nude no nude lets give users options and then let then chose for themselves.

edit here are some comparison shots https://imgur.com/a/4Qz3f

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Nozzer i agree with both yourself and Lexy here regarding Vituvia skin textures and the choice of nude/non-nude. If implemented would that mean Roberts male mod removed and replaced by SOS( Schlongs of Skyrim) or would it still be applicable? Also i really like the look of the Argonian skin textures..crisp and clean...anyway will await what you decide

Berndaroy

Roberts Male Mod? Schlongs of Skyrim?

Not sure how you got that cause:

1) We don't use a Roberts Male Mod.

2) No one's mentioned Schlongs of Skyrim anywhere.

LEXY: Don't forget Forgotten Argonian Roots provides for Female Argonians too. We may have to keep it for the Female Argonian Textures.

Edited by Nozzer66

Roberts Male Mod? Schlongs of Skyrim?

Not sure how you got that cause:

1) We don't use a Roberts Male Mod.

2) No one's mentioned Schlongs of Skyrim anywhere.

LEXY: Don't forget Forgotten Argonian Roots provides for Female Argonians too. We may have to keep it for the Female Argonian Textures.

oh yes i had forgotten about the female Argonians yes we will need to keep it for them.