SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Sorry Nozzer, i was thinking of an Oblivion mod for male bodies. What i meant was Better males, on the guide we use non nude to work with Skysights skins that has loin cloth. If users choose to use nude version, than i don't think the nude version will work with Vituvia skin mod..but it would work with SOS as the mod author has made it to work with it..on reflection maybe the best would to stick with non nude versions of male/female. Either way I'm happy just to have good looking skins/bodies as opposed to vanilla

Berndaroy..PS scrap that i need to read more clearly...Nude or never nude versions (used body meshes from "better males" by Sundracon and FavoredSoul) as read on Vituvia mod page

Edited by berndaroy

Berndaroy..PS scrap that i need to read more clearly...Nude or never nude versions (used body meshes from "better males" by Sundracon and FavoredSoul) as read on Vituvia mod page

Yes so if Vituvia goes in (which is highly likely) we can get rid of Better males and that slightly complicated install that come with it Skysight Skins which will make things a whole lot easier. I might do it tomorrow if I have some time.

UPDATED MODS:

NEW MOD: Splendor - Dragon Variants: interesting, extremely compatible (with all dragon mods from the guide) mod from the releaser of DDC V3 (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83543/?)

Check them out, I think they could be a nice update/addition to the dragons there :)

GroundUp - Anti Grass Clipping - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74223/? will help with annoying grass clipping from verdant but needs a deeper look at.

this for the most part is quite useful however it doesn't cover the village added by Moon and Star or the Temple or Arkay on the raod near Falkreath added by Undeath.

Nozzer can you also take a look and see what you think it is worth Adding? oh and i tried merging but for some reason it doesn't work merged probably due to the Nav mesh record.

No idea. Not seen it before. However I have an unwritten law that I won't add anything that's not sort of reached a close to final development status.

The easy way would be add it then take a peek in xedit and see what it's overwriting etc.

been testing out Diverse dragon collection 3 and splendor dragons I have also created the no LOD patches for it too.  I do think these are worth consider going as due to the fact the newer version doesn't use script engine and that is always a good thing however it looses the MCM and it will requires a new start so really can't be added to existing saves without some tweaking.

what is your take Nozzer?

Edit: It does also require a patch for deadly dragon which I believe the mod author is working on so might be worth waiting that.

Edited by DarkladyLexy