SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

My only issue with the Populated Series is whether it's just going to be too much with all the characters added by things like Interesting NPCs.

I'll test it out properly won't add the whole lot thou luckily it is modular and we can pick and choose which thing we want and if we can Merge all the esp together (can't see why not) all the better.

Edit: looks like Populated Cities Towns Villages Reborn and Populated Lands Roads Paths have errors in the tint layer index which mean they cant be merged without fixing first i suppose we could just ignore those as they are not critical more testing and tweaking needed.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

what about the mod TK Dodge anyone tried yet, maybe could be good?

I use it alongside plenty of other combat mods not added by this guide (go to around page 13-15 and I give a whole list of them) and frankly, it is essential to play with now. The only issue is finding a good hotkey because the doubletap function can be quite annoying whenever you aren't in combat (although, they updated it to where the double tap only activates during combat).

Has anybody used Sewers of Skyrim? From what I've heard, people claim that it is one of the best mods ever made, it is designed to integrate into Skyrim rather than contradict anything, and there is an Undeath compatibility patch.

No big game breaking issues it is because of the clutter issue from Immersive college of Winterhold. I tried fixing via Xedit but it didn't work it needs fixing Via the CK and that is beyond my skills plus I would rather not have users complain to me about it that's all. If someone else creates a patch that removes the clutter issue then I will reconsider. I will be keeping for myself but won't be adding to the guide for now.

Is the issue simply clutter? What exactly is the problem? I'm fairly experienced with the CK (having worked on and continue to work on Skyblivion for a good amount of time) and if all the issue is is cluttering, than that can easily be fixed. PM me and I'll see if I can make a compatibility patch.

what about the mod TK Dodge anyone tried yet, maybe could be good?

Have tried TK Dodge in the past and really disliked it, so no.

EDIT: To be more accurate, I used it in a playthrough a few times early, didn't like it over much. (Probably due to finding a good keybind) and then forgot it was even there by the time I'd got powerful enough I could mow through anything. AND that wearing a hit once or twice would bounce off the mega smithed and enchanted dragonskin I was wearing anyway. :D )

Edited by Nozzer66

Ok am going through all 18 pages and checking my catalogue. Will post a list of what's been suggested here shortly. For now I ask to keep suggestions to a minimum. I'm only on the third page and there's already over 100 mods been suggested.

Obviously not all of those are going to make it...

EDIT: A grand total of 210. Now there's possibly 1-2 double ups I missed but in any case, >200. I'll go through them and post it on a google document so Lexy and Darth can have a squizz. We're probably at a stage now where we could toss a few in since there doesn't seem to be massive play issues getting reported.

Edited by Nozzer66

Ok am going through all 18 pages and checking my catalogue. Will post a list of what's been suggested here shortly. For now I ask to keep suggestions to a minimum. I'm only on the third page and there's already over 100 mods been suggested.

Obviously not all of those are going to make it...

EDIT: A grand total of 210. Now there's possibly 1-2 double ups I missed but in any case, >200. I'll go through them and post it on a google document so Lexy and Darth can have a squizz. We're probably at a stage now where we could toss a few in since there doesn't seem to be massive play issues getting reported.

that would help a lot as I have been going through this forum slowly and testing mods out. Some have already been added or rejected for whatever reason but a list that we both can edit would be useful as that would save help time and hassle.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Is the issue simply clutter? What exactly is the problem? I'm fairly experienced with the CK (having worked on and continue to work on Skyblivion for a good amount of time) and if all the issue is is cluttering, than that can easily be fixed. PM me and I'll see if I can make a compatibility patch.

thanks sent you a PM about it.

So, so glad to hear that Nozzer! Just started a new game and grrrr spice of life POSSIBLY BACK...LOL. I can understand how upgrading, changing etc can become addictive and no play through being done. Any way I'm almost at a stage of having the perfect set up for me....just waiting on some feed back from you, Lexy or Darth in regards to suggestions made. Thank you to you and the team for all the hard work...All my best

Berndaroy

Mator found a new ENB Organizer, SENB to be precise. Haven't test it though but it is said to be simpler than ENB Organizer. Just an info.

@Nozzer66 I would like the drive too please if I may, just for consideration lists for my load order.

Edited by reddvilzz

I personally I don't using any ENB manger I have always install it manually. I know this will never happen but it would kind of make sense if MO handled ENB installation. I also won't be adding anything new until I see Nozzer google document list he has been putting together.