SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Since you guys are already using SSE High Quality Music had you considered grabbing the smaller High Quality Daedra Voices while you're at it? Like High Quality Music I need my good headphones to be able to hear a difference but since you already have one why not the other right?

this will be one for Darth to test since our resident audio nerd. Might take him a bit of time as he not around much at the moment since he is on tour.

Celestine Healer Custom AI - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40915/?

My healing/buff follower of choice. Switched from Toccata to her a while ago and I love her. She heals you and herself and allies, muffles and goes invisible when sneaking, casts magelight on you in caves + ruins, uses illusion spells effectively (calm when an enemy attacks you with your weapons not drawn, fury when there are multiple enemies, fear if multiple enemies aggro her), cure disease if you get one or any other negative effect, can resurrect npcs, casts water-breathing on you if you ask, and has an MCM menu where you can disable some of her features since she can be OP to some people.

Since you guys are already using SSE High Quality Music had you considered grabbing the smaller High Quality Daedra Voices while you're at it? Like High Quality Music I need my good headphones to be able to hear a difference but since you already have one why not the other right?

To be honest the change in quality is very small that I guess most users wont be able to hear the difference. I can but then I am trained and have decent audio kit the headphones I use are the ones I use for Mixing FOH and in the studo so the very good quailty. To me it does sound clear at the top end with this mod. 

Seriously I think we'll be taking it a little easy with new additions for a while. We dont have heaps of wiggle room with Win 10 and its memory limit. Until that gets fixed we'll be adding very little.

Edited by Nozzer66

Seriously I think we'll be taking it a little easy with new additions for a while. We dont have heaps of wiggle room with Win 10 and its memory limit. Until that gets fixed we'll be adding very little.

Well, that is part of the reasons I refused the free upgrade to Win 10 cos it is a pile of dog dodo. I've got a 6gb card why should I be limited to 4gb just because Microsoft can't be arsed to sort it out.

They have had 100's even 1000's of reports about and yet they refuse to say it is a bug. The only reason this update might happen is cos one guy on the dev tream of DirectX Plays Skyrim abd decided to fix it.

Edited by Darth_mathias

This has probably already been suggested but...

Didn't you guys plan to have a public list on google docs of already suggested/accepted/rejected mods?

I haven't followed this thread for some time, so sorry if you already posted that link or you changed your mind on making it public.

This has probably already been suggested bu Amulets of Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57113/?).

yes it has a on the list.

Didn't you guys plan to have a public list on google docs of already suggested/accepted/rejected mods?

I haven't followed this thread for some time, so sorry if you already posted that link or you changed your mind on making it public.

yes we are think it at a place where we can link to it but since it is on Nozzer's Goggle Docs he's the one that has to do that.