SRLE extended LOTD. Suggestions for new additions.

Ya i would like this too. I brought this up before on another forum (can't remember which), but no other choices were available besides Roberts males mod. Though i don't glory in nudity, it was always strange in game that females were nude but males remained modestly covered..(yes i could have clothed the ladies) and no i don't like SOS..all things being equal, if this will work, i agree( my two cents worth Lord Nozzer)

Berndaroy

Ya i would like this too. I brought this up before on another forum (can't remember which), but no other choices were available besides Roberts males mod. Though i don't glory in nudity, it was always strange in game that females were nude but males remained modestly covered..(yes i could have clothed the ladies) and no i don't like SOS..all things being equal, if this will work, i agree( my two cents worth Lord Nozzer)

Berndaroy

I agree and yes there are lack of decent Male textures for Skyrim (boys will be boys). This could work as a replacement for Skysight skins if we can nail down the small issues i noticed.

Don't get me wrong. I love naked ladies (at least real ones) as much as every female enjoys a naked guy, but as a father to a preteen daughter and considering my parents like to visit often I feel nudity in a game is ridiculous. All to his or her own I guess just as long as there are options for those of us that do not want nudity in our games. As I read my opinion I feel like I am getting old.

Don't get me wrong. I love naked ladies (at least real ones) as much as every female enjoys a naked guy, but as a father to a preteen daughter and considering my parents like to visit often I feel nudity in a game is ridiculous. All to his or her own I guess just as long as there are options for those of us that do not want nudity in our games. As I read my opinion I feel like I am getting old.

no i get that with a 13 year step daughter (no such a big deal with her now) and two 6 month old daughters me and Darth need to start being careful about that around them that is why I banned all the old slooty Armor mods that were in his original guide. I just think that if we're going to have nudes both genders should either be nude or neither should be. iI is just odd only females and nude but male aren't but that due to Skysight skin incompatibility with males of Skyrim and no easy way to fix it without Fadingsignal to do his thing.

Can't we just change the option in Better Males to one of the nude options?

No Skysight skins overwrites that NIF file (i forget which one) and you can't just remove the NIf file so Better Males Wins cos weird things happen (give it a try) so we either need a new skin texture for males or i suggest we need to use the SFW nevernude version the UNPB body mod (that's the version i am personally using).

Fadingsignal had said he would fix it but hasn't as yet got a round to it.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

So... I've seen it all and used every lighting/weather/enb combination around... literally.  Humor me and give this a try.

CoT + Requiem Realistic Darkness (not actually dependent on Requiem at all) + AOS + True Storms +  Expanded Snow System CoT Version + NLA + the Phinix Natural COT+AOS+TS+ESS+NLA patch with the phinix ENB.

Spend like 15m and set it up according to the instructions at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24235/? load up a torch and go to bleakfalls barrow... or whatever other interior you'd like to test with..

Check the darkness level.. turn on he torch and check again... Check the tunnels especially with/without torch... The ENB is very performance friendly and the darkness is perfect.. with torches adjusted in a way that naturally lights the space without blowing anything out..  I also altered one of the Wearable Lanterns presets to 100% match the torch preset from RRD because otherwise the light is very wrong.  

Check nights oiutside as well...  It's truly glorious.  The patch from Phinix is required.. not necessarily the ENB... but that ENB really plays well with the light levels produced by RRD.

Note that's with ONLY RRD  for lighting... no ele/elfx/relighting skyrim...  it's worth the loss imo.  I also run CLARALUX but that's irrelevant to the above.

I just wanted to say thank you for this suggestion. It's absolutely Gorgeous.

I did try JD setup but I found too Bleak for my tastes.

You can use a different ENB or adjust the coloring on Phinix to get the colors where you want... You just need to make sure to also adjust the brightness levels on your ENB choice so that the darkness remains roughly balanced and the eye adaptation isn't crazy.  

RRD does alot of adjusting to eye adapation, bloom and the color of light sources/image spaces in general to get those things just right.

Or just stick with what you already like which is totally fine too :P

Edited by jdsmith2816