1 reply to this topic

#1 jeanmarc

jeanmarc

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 March 2017 - 01:23 PM

Hello everyone,

So, I have been using BodySlide through Mod Organizer to create a custom body, and in the process I created two custom sliders that I'm using on the aforementioned body.

Then, I tried to simply build the body but of course since the paths are different it didn't work. I then used this video :

https://www.youtube....outu.be&t=6m16s

and did the same thing he says to do, "Batch Build" using ctrl to be able to choose the folder then creating a new mod with the resulting files.

However, the custom sliders I created aren't taken into account in the body that shows up in game. I don't know where to go from there, so if I'm not doing the right thing, or if anyone has any knowledge about this process that could help me, I would be very grateful...

Thanks in advance!

Edited by jeanmarc, 12 March 2017 - 01:37 PM.

#2 remlnx

remlnx

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 05:32 AM

I usually create a new folder on desktop and point Bodyslide to that folder (bodyslide settings) . Then create body+feet+hands with bodyslide. You open the new folder on desktop and check body meshes are there then create a zip "My body slide body" or any other name. Just import the zip as normal mod on MO and put it under bodyslide on the left pane of MO. That way it have to work 100% unless you overwrite it with any other mod (some armors / skin mods also have custom body inside). Or to avoid it to be overwritten put your created body at the very bottom in the left pane of MO

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9

Edited by remlnx, 13 March 2017 - 05:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users