DynDOLOD Error Help

Aegys

Question

So I've been following Gamer Poet's video for how to run DynDOLOD.  I got to the step where I am generating my LOD and came up with the following error.

Found C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5_childworldfull.txt
[00:02:28.132] Add 535 references from child worlds to Tamriel
[00:02:28.422]        Rule found for reference F70012A8
[00:02:29.618]          Missing model "meshes\stroti\treebench\benchpodest.nif"
[00:02:29.637] Error: No model, can not create a dynamic LOD base record for bp2benchbase [sTAT:490F1B87] in DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
[00:02:29.667]
[00:02:29.667] Exception in unit userscript line 296: Error: No model, can not create a dynamic LOD base record for bp2benchbase [sTAT:490F1B87] in DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp

Now I am relatively new to modding in general, though I've learned alot pretty quickly.
I am using MO.
Is Dawn of Skyrim not compatible with DynDOLOD? or is there something I can do to fix this so I can continue?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

You have a mod (DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp) that defines a base record (Form ID xx0F1B87) that uses a 3D model meshes\stroti\treebench\benchpodest.nif. This nif file does not exist in the load order.

This mod can red exclamation marks in the game or even CTD.

I suggest to check the mods pages how to fix the broken mod. The fix is either to add the nif file to the load order or to remove the base record and all references that use it.

DynDOLOD just reports the problem.