How do I Uninstall MO 2.0.7

jbsheridan

Question

Hi there,

I installed MO 2.0.7 into my SSE folder, but something is not done correctly. i followed Gopher's instructions precisely.

However the installation only shows the MO 2.0.7.exe in the SSE folder, not a complete MO folder with the MO.exe in it like in my Skyrim installation folder, and when I click on the MO 2.0.7.exe, it pulls up the previous install of MO dedicated to Skyrim rather than showing a fresh MO window dedicated to SSE.

I have no idea what is going on because I chose the file paths correctly.

1. How do I uninstall this MO 2.0.7 installation that is in my SSE folder so I can do the install again, or..

2. How do I fix this mess.

Thank you.

I don't actually play any games using MO2, just have it installed to test out issues like yours. Yes there are some issues that users are facing but I can't see that they impact on the actual gaming experience. Most of those issues, ie. LOOT, can be resolved by apparently quitting and re-starting the programme, so IMHO, they are non-issues.

Yes as I said crashing after using loot or SSEEdit is normal as actual state of MO2, restarting MO2 solve it as Grant said. That also is the only issue I had myself using 2.0.8 and not a biggie anyway

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 with Tapatalk

Hi There,

Just curious about why my beginning MO 2.0.8 installation of SSE does not look like the screenshot below of an MO 2.0.7 beginning installation for SSE, which has some items in the left panel under Mod Name and in the right panel of plugins there are check boxes? My beginning installation is the second screenshot which has no check boxes and no items in the left panel of Mod Names.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

post-10342-0-22881900-1491493219_thumb.png

post-10342-0-20440800-1491493602_thumb.png

Hi there,

I think I have it all sorted out now.

Just complete a thorough TESedit cleaning on the base files and it looks normal in MO2.

Will experiment more this weekend.

Thank you all so much for the help. i really appreciate it.

I had a similar issue, but mine was with updating to the latest patch from 3b(whatever was prior). My install was a Portable install, after the patch, the Portable install was gone. Any install in any location after that always pointed to the Fallout 4 MO folder(Yes, path was changed) I had SkyrimSE with FO4 esm. I deleted the C:\User\local\appdata folders and tried the un-install included with MO. First the un-install does not have a Yes/No option to save your mods or profiles, it just deletes Everything! Before I could End Task, half my files were gone. I've already dealt with (Most) of the files and games that were affected. This is mainly to point out what I would call un-installer issues and the odd behavior with the existing Portable install. 

It's still a great mod and much preferred over other offerings.

post-11159-0-67127000-1492187524_thumb.jpg