W.A.T.E.R. - Details please?

QuakeNaked

Question

So maybe I have a blonde hair somewhere, but I am having a devil of the time trying to find all the things The Ruffled Feather's W.A.T.E.R. does. There isn't much on the forum page for it, and nothing at all on the Wiki for it. I've had this mod installed for quite a while now (since it was still on Nexus with its own ID and not part of S.T.E.P.), and I know it makes water realistic and adds things like lilly pads (harvestable), cattails, frogspawn (harvestable), frogs (harvestable), and moss on rocks. But what I am trying to find out is what to do with the ingredients harvested, and where the frogs are hiding (as I've yet to find any and there is a cooking pot recipe that needs frog meat). Is there still some page someplace that talks about the other nifty things W.A.T.E.R. does?

1 answer to this question

The WATER Plants in The Ruffled Feature don't do anything but that. The frogs are found around the lily pads on one or two locations around Lake Ilinalta. Moss on rocks is from Moss Rocks, not WATER.

Now if you have the older version of The Ruffled Feather, it did have the mod "WATER" in it. That mod overhauls all the waters and most water effects.