Photo
- - - - -
Skyrim

Dawnguard Fortress Improved (by raiserfx)

skyrim se raiserfx

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TorNyan

TorNyan

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:46 AM

Discussion thread:
Dawnguard Fortress Improved by raiserfx

Nexus Link (Skyrim)

Nexus Link (Skyrim Special Edition)
Wiki Link

This is a mod by the author of mods like Ruins Clutter Improved, Detailed Rugs and The Beauty of Skyrim, that aims to improves the visual quality of Fort Dawnguard by tweaking meshes and replacing textures with higher resolution ones, all carefully executed to match vanilla style very closely.

Edited by TorNyan, 17 April 2017 - 11:50 AM.

#2 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:11 PM

Which all sounds good, until you click the link and get "File Not Found". Was it removed?

#3 Greg

Greg

High King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 24 May 2017 - 08:26 PM

The version for Skyrim Special Edition is still available, but I have no idea what happened to the version for Skyrim.

#4 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 03:00 PM

Well, kills that for me. I have too many mods I enjoy that rely on SKSE and the like to switch to SE, so this is a non-starter for me.

#5 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,051 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 04:03 PM

Well, kills that for me. I have too many mods I enjoy that rely on SKSE and the like to switch to SE, so this is a non-starter for me.

I've been lightly playing SSE for a bit and though there are some mods I can say that it definitely needs, it's not been a bad experience. A rather good one, actually. There's been very little of jumping through hoops to get things to work and some of the enhancements are noticeable and nice additions.

#6 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 06:41 PM

I don't doubt that at all, Tech. But the lack of SKSE, as far as I'm aware, prevents things like SKYUI and the MCM from being adapted, and a large portion of the mods I like to run are based in those two in particular. When/If SKSE gets updated, and the rest begin to follow, I'll look more into it. For the now, however, I have a good and stable build that looks really decent, so why screw with it right now?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, skyrim se, raiserfx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users