Use this method to create dummies of plugins you wish to remove from the premade Conflcit Resolution.
- Load Wrye Bash click on the CR and select File->Create dummy esps (this will create fake esps for what you are missing and place them into the overwrite folder).
- Load TES5edit with only SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp Selected wait until backgound loader has finished.
- Right click on SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp and check for errors.
- Remove the records that are broken from SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp (they will show after checking for errors).
- Save and Exit.
- Load SRLE Extended LOTD - Conflict Resolution.esp again in TES5Edit and then clean masters once done save and exit.
- Remove Fake plugins fron the overwrite folder.
I'm removing masters to some Conflict Resolution esp's because I chose not to install some mods. How do I accomplish step 4? If I dig into the records list, there are some green, orange or pink colored records, but I have no idea what the color coding means. What do broken records look like when you run check for errors?
Maybe colors (left pane) don't have anything to do with it, but the report generated on the right pane when you check for errors tells you what to remove?
What should I do, then?
Thanks in advance for any helpful suggestion.
Edited by godescalcus, 26 April 2017 - 10:34 AM.