Exception in unit userscript line 322

ramdamboy

Question

Each time I run Dyndolod now I got this error preventing to complete the process.

"Exception in unit userscript line 322: Access violation at address 007C899A in module 'DynDOLOD.exe'. Read of address 581C0000"

Any idea of what I'm doing wrong ?

First attempt to generate lods was successful, I didn't change so many things since soooo... It's probably something that I forgot.

4 answers to this question

Great ! The test version make it work =)

But I still have an issue, probably something that I didn't set correctly, the pine tree lods are way bigger than the actual tree (2* the size) could it be related to something that I forgot to uninstalled ? Like I'm no more using Simply Bigger Tree but I've test it.

Currently installed : SFO, FFO, RAT. That's all.

FAQ: Tree LOD: LOD trees do not match close-up full model trees

A: Doublecheck billboards and billboard load order. Open console, click on full model tree to get form id like 0006A9E6. Lookup this FormID top left in xEdit, bringing up the tree reference in the right pane. Find the form id of the 'NAME - Base', like TreeAspen01 [TREE:0006A9E6]. Search in Textures\Terrain\LODGen\ subfolders for files with that number, like TreeAspen01_0006A9E6.dds and TreeAspen01_0006A9E6.txt. Replace files with correct versions.

You can also check the log. You will find a line for each tree and which billboard is used for LOD:

TreeAspen01 [TREE:0006A9E6] using LOD Textures\Terrain\LODGen\Skyrim.esm\TreeAspen01_0006A9E6.dds

it comes down to installing the correct billboards in the same overwrite order like the tree mods.

Ok, well... I finally change my mind and uninstalled SFO and FFO, I'm just using EVT and now the lods fit almost perfectly.

I guess a new fresh installe solve the billboard mess at the same time, that's why this time they are matching. =)

Anyway thanks a lot for your help and your amazing tool ! Really =)