SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

Beast races ?

you mean that adding beast races makes it broken for everyone else except them ?

it shoudln't the last time we had this problem and I fixed it then used coc qasmoke console command to get the editors test cell tried every mask on every race on both genders and there was no issue so i have no idea what is going on now.

before it was fine but now it's glitched yet again? Bloody dragon priest masks nearly as annoying as Aela  and her reoccurng issue.

Maybe just Maybe the recent CR Nozzer uploaded reintroduced this issue. Or possibily I might have fixed on my own setup but forgot to upload it so Nozzer had that fix in his but i am sure i did do me a favour download v1.50 of the CR and see if it is fixed.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

Yes it worked ! so it's undeath ICH patch forwarded record that breaks it ?

sound like it yes this at least we are getting somewhere try this version from Darths Dropbox https://forum.step-project.com/topic/10924-srle-extended-legacy-of-the-dragonborn/?p=201580 also Make sure you have removed the Improved Closedfaced Helmets Patches Merged LOOT Rule as it was that rule that was the cause of teh bald head bug which is simlair to your issue.

edit: I have a feeling Darth forgot to actaully updated the Undeath imp patch on the Nexus page so can someone confirm this is the case and if so Nozzer can you please update said patch with the one from Darth's Dropbox.

Edited by DarkladyLexy
  • +1 1

Yep I have no rule, and the fix works, it wasn't uploaded on the page, installed it and re-runed the bashed patch, it works perfectly now, thanks a lot lexy.

Well there we go, Darth, is a big fat idoit I will give him a big kick up the arse when he gets home tonight for not doing is job. Glad you got it fixed.

Another conflict found with an Interesting NPCs quest.  This time it's a conflict with VIGILANT.  There is an abandoned house east of Fort Greymoor, which is turned into Winch the Handy's house by VIGILANT.  The quest Azzarian's Gold (added by Interesting NPCs) has you go this house to find a safe in the fireplace.  Because of the modifications to the house, the safe is inside the walls of the chimney and unreachable. 

What I did to reach it was to go around back of the house and disable the chimney (FormID 000E43B7) so the safe is uncovered. The FormID for the safe is 2629DCB4.  I'm not sure if this is worth your time to fix in the CR (I'm assuming you'd have to move the AzzarianSafe object somewhere outside the house or whatever) but I thought I'd post it here so anyone else who comes across it knows where it is.

You should add as a note that timing is everything stops the addition of the key for the greybeards library nor starts the quest for thunderchild, the key needs to be added with a console command.

mmm i never had issue with Timing is everything and Thunderchild.

Another conflict found with an Interesting NPCs quest.  This time it's a conflict with VIGILANT.  There is an abandoned house east of Fort Greymoor, which is turned into Winch the Handy's house by VIGILANT.  The quest Azzarian's Gold (added by Interesting NPCs) has you go this house to find a safe in the fireplace.  Because of the modifications to the house, the safe is inside the walls of the chimney and unreachable. 

What I did to reach it was to go around back of the house and disable the chimney (FormID 000E43B7) so the safe is uncovered. The FormID for the safe is 2629DCB4.  I'm not sure if this is worth your time to fix in the CR (I'm assuming you'd have to move the AzzarianSafe object somewhere outside the house or whatever) but I thought I'd post it here so anyone else who comes across it knows where it is.

mmm thanks for this one I was going through Vilgilant before I had to stop I had completed chapter 1. so i may not a noticed. it's a go thing the little issue a still being sorted out cos i am not the most observant of players really. Nozzer this may require the CK to fix unless you just remove the Chimney by adding a deleted tag in xedit dealer choice.