SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

Really ? I'm refering to this : I didn't have a key either after the crowning ceremony, had to add it myself to start the quest. 1501260505-2017-07-28-18-47-23-thunderch

interesting I guess i must of fiddled around in xedit or in the MCM and forgot to mention it cos I know i was given the Key. anyway Something to be added to the fix list Nozzer.

well if you had no issue it's obviously on my side, i'll check on tes5edit.

well as i have 2 installs of the guideone the "official" one that i use to maintain the actaul guide and upload patches and things and One I actaully play. So I might of fixed it on my own playthrough version and not the official version if you understand me.

well if you had no issue it's obviously on my side, i'll check on tes5edit.

edit : no record conflict, I have a question you received the key as soon as the crowning ended ?

or just some time after

i honestly can't remember how i fixed but i know i got the key without needing to use console commands.

well as i have 2 installs of the guideone the "official" one that i use to maintain the actaul guide and upload patches and things and One I actaully play. So I might of fixed it on my own playthrough version and not the official version if you understand me.

i honestly can't remember how i fixed but i know i got the key without needing to use console commands.

Same, I got the key without an issue.  Right after going back to the Greybeards after Ustengrav, I was able to open the library door and enter.  This is using the same CR on Nexus, no modifications locally.

Edited by Eudeyrn

Same, I got the key without an issue.  Right after going back to the Greybeards after Ustengrav, I was able to open the library door and enter.  This is using the same CR on Nexus, no modifications locally.

Loaded up an old save just to make sure.  See this gallery: https://imgur.com/a/CvG0H

I completed 'Horn of Jurgen Windcaller,' it starts 'Acolyte of the Voice' automatically, and then when I go to the library door the key is now in my inventory.

Edited by Eudeyrn

Loaded up an old save just to make sure.  See this gallery: https://imgur.com/a/CvG0H

I completed 'Horn of Jurgen Windcaller,' it starts 'Acolyte of the Voice' automatically, and then when I go to the library door the key is now in my inventory.

that was proberly that place i got it too can't really remember now i have a terrible memory really.

Not sure it needs to be on the fix list. I also never had an issue...

well then there you go not an issue. marked it as solved

Edited by DarkladyLexy

Hahahhahaha... this is wrong, so wrong... and priceless, hahahahhaa. Good one, Darth. :P

well i have been a nice wifey and let him out the dog house since we're heading up to Manchester on Thursday for a few days to watch the Cricket (Yes I am a girl that likes Cricket) since he is working on it he managed to score some sweet seats so we are dumping the kids at his mum and dad for a few days.

Plus i need to be a bit nicer to him as it is his and the twins Birthday soon. where does the time go can't belive my little ones are 1 in a few days time.

Now Now Lexy! Lets not talk about the cricket...feeling the way Nozzer felt awhile back with the rugby(Aussie/Scotland)...its just NOT TAKING PLACE LOL :bleh:

Berndaroy PS before you know it they will be 18 going on 20 with ALL THE FUN THAT ENTAILS!!!!

Edited by berndaroy

Now Now Lexy! Lets not talk about the cricket...feeling the way Nozzer felt awhile back with the rugby(Aussie/Scotland)...its just NOT TAKING PLACE LOL :bleh:

Berndaroy PS before you know it they will be 18 going on 20 with ALL THE FUN THAT ENTAILS!!!!

lol I doubt Nozzer will care that much about this match it's England vs South Africa It not like it's the Ashes ^_^.

I know the step daughter has hit 15 scary (But then again Darth had her when he was quite young too young some would say).

Edited by DarkladyLexy

And all remains quiet on the Australian side LOL.....as to our MASTER Darth, well these things happen and often turn out for the good or in other words situations happen that change your circumstances or perspective on life ,that you later look back on and can only thank God that it did...any way love and regards to you and family

Berndaroy