174 replies to this topic

#166 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:06 PM

England and the Saffers? Go Saffers. We can't be having the Poms winning anything.

well you will be unhappy to know England Won the match and series 3-1 next up is the West Indies in a few weeks time.

#167 berndaroy

berndaroy

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:51 PM

Lexy i know...still in the corner whimpering and licking my wounds, wondering why the worlds about to end.....LOL, congrats to the English boys....still the sun beats down on the warm golden sands, with a gentle breeze singing through palm leaves. Behind the bushes lie the soft spoken Jamaican, Barbados (etc) boys, waiting to unleash their hurricane fury, on the poor unsuspecting pale eyed boys from northern cold climes. With Master Gale to supply "A MASTER CLASS", with the songs of Whispering death, Ambrose, Walsh, Richard, soaring through his blood of glory days gone bye....Enough of that

Berndaroy

#168 AyaJulia

AyaJulia

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:17 AM

I have come across several places where unique cloaks are supposed to be only to find they aren't there; specifically, Vaermina's Devotion and Cape - Companions. Yes, I have cloaks of skyrim (and the rest) enabled and distributed in CCOR's MCM section. I was able to craft non-unique cloaks, and guards and the like were wearing them no problem, but whenever a cloak was supposed to be placed in the world (to include non uniques, like hold cloaks laying around the guard barracks), it simply wasn't there.

I did fiddle with the left-panel load order in hopes that the texture/mesh packs simply needed to load after CCOR (thinking perhaps they were there, but invisible?), but that didn't help.

While doing some research into the issue, I found this post which suggests there is a problem in CCOR. Indeed, when I used TES5Edit to delete the suggested entry, the cloaks appeared. I'm not sure what repercussions that will have for the rest of the mod, though....

Edited by AyaJulia, 07 November 2017 - 03:20 AM.

#169 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:07 AM

I have come across several places where unique cloaks are supposed to be only to find they aren't there; specifically, Vaermina's Devotion and Cape - Companions. Yes, I have cloaks of skyrim (and the rest) enabled and distributed in CCOR's MCM section. I was able to craft non-unique cloaks, and guards and the like were wearing them no problem, but whenever a cloak was supposed to be placed in the world (to include non uniques, like hold cloaks laying around the guard barracks), it simply wasn't there.

I did fiddle with the left-panel load order in hopes that the texture/mesh packs simply needed to load after CCOR (thinking perhaps they were there, but invisible?), but that didn't help.

While doing some research into the issue, I found this post which suggests there is a problem in CCOR. Indeed, when I used TES5Edit to delete the suggested entry, the cloaks appeared. I'm not sure what repercussions that will have for the rest of the mod, though....

Interesting this need a bit of investigation cos know for a fact I have the Companions cloak (cos it on my character) that you can find in jorrvaskr and recently I found the Mossy Wrap at Maras Eye Pond.

I will have to keep a eye out for unique cloaks

Edit: I have checked my inventory and I also have the "Greybeards Mantle" cloak so at least for me they are showing up.

#170 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:50 AM

26. Dragon priest masks have serious clipping with beast race (Currently don't Know how to fix)

#171 AyaJulia

AyaJulia

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:49 AM

17. CRITICAL GAME BREAKING BUG: During the main quest at the Thalmor embassy you can't get through the door to continue on with the main quest see Pic:

http://imgur.com/QcrDwYK This need fix ASAP.  This bug has resolved itself possible engine glitch will keep an eye on it.

Have run into this in my playthrough. Google-fu has narrowed the problem down to ELFX. There are bug reports about it from back in 2013. Given the mod is still being updated as recently as Oct 2017, I'm not sure why it hasn't been found and fixed yet....

I was able to restore the door behind Malborn by deleting the four "PortalMarker" records in Cell > Block 7 > Sub-block 4 > ThalmorEmbassy > Temporary.

BUT

There are still further visual issues in the rest of the embassy as well. Rooms that don't appear until you walk into the grey and all that jazz. Not nice. I don't really care to find every single problem record, so I've just deleted ThalmorEmbassy altogether from ELFX's Cell > Block 7 > Sub-block 4.

#172 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 06:23 AM

Have run into this in my playthrough. Google-fu has narrowed the problem down to ELFX. There are bug reports about it from back in 2013. Given the mod is still being updated as recently as Oct 2017, I'm not sure why it hasn't been found and fixed yet....

I was able to restore the door behind Malborn by deleting the four "PortalMarker" records in Cell > Block 7 > Sub-block 4 > ThalmorEmbassy > Temporary.

BUT

There are still further visual issues in the rest of the embassy as well. Rooms that don't appear until you walk into the grey and all that jazz. Not nice. I don't really care to find every single problem record, so I've just deleted ThalmorEmbassy altogether from ELFX's Cell > Block 7 > Sub-block 4.

ok interesting thank you. You would of thought the mod author would of fixed this by now. I am with you I can like without ELFX for the Thalmor Embassy if it means less annoying game breaking bugs there.

Edited: tested works I can cope with that will add to guide thank for finding this.

#173 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 12 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

28. Coffin Locks are untextured. no clue on this one last affected esp on coffins is USLEEP.

#174 Eudeyrn

Eudeyrn

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:55 PM

Minor spoiler for Inigo's quest:

#175 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • 1,668 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:10 PM

yes i remember having that issue with that part of the quest now but didn't look into it at the time. It might a simple fix of letting inigo overwrite Flora and trees merge. If not then you might need to let the mod author of immersive fallen trees know cos I can't fix navmesh issues due to lack of skill and knowledge.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users