Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:38 AM

Thank you!

#182 scamander14

scamander14

Prisoner

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 01:13 AM

Some bugs/annoyances I've seen on a multiple playthroughs with this setup (only mod that differs is that I'm using the Celestine Follower instead of Toccata)

- Wheels of Lull: in the first mine when you pull the levers to get the glowing bridge to appear, I randomly teleport/fall through the bridge to the ground. I've got VSync on via my AMD card driver and I can see the entire bridge, but when I get to the last 2/3 of the bridge, I'll randomly teleport to the bottom of the mine. I've seen playthroughs where people walk across the whole bridge, so I know it's not an extra puzzle bit. Also, in the part where the mine carts are rolling and you have to pass through them, my character gets hit by them when they are very far away ad I get hit outside of the cell and respawn at the entrance. 

- Bathing in Skyrim: The mod does not seem to flag Lake Honrich as water.. I'm unable to bathe in any of the water that surrounds Riften.

Edited by scamander14, 13 January 2018 - 01:17 AM.

#183 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragonborn

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:46 AM

thanks for the report yes i had issue with the Wheels of Lull too that mod seem to be quite buggy as a whole and yes i did wondered why bath skyrim said i couldn't bath in lake Honrich again not looked into too seriously but i might be miss a keyword or something.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users