SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my game suddenly stopped working on the logo.

I don't understand this. <.>

I didn't make a change in the load order, I press launch from MO with skse, the main menu loads, the skyrim logo rotates, enbseries info shows up and suddenly it stops working (with windows error)

Edited by Monobloc

I'll look into it.

Yep, you're right. None of COWI's changes are carried on. I'll get it fixed and put the NPC Retextures Conflict Resolution esp posted. (Is now posted.)

People updating will need to redo the Bashed Patch

Edited by Nozzer66
  • +1 1

Onmund is not included in the NPC Retexture - Merged Conflict Resolution, so none of the changes from COWI are forwarded into the Bashed Patch so he doesn't function as intended with COWI installed.

I'll look into it.

Yep, you're right. None of COWI's changes are carried on. I'll get it fixed and put the NPC Retextures Conflict Resolution esp posted. (Is now posted.)

People updating will need to redo the Bashed Patch

Oops my bad I thought I caught everyone in the last CR but I guess I missed one but no biggy Nozzer is on it and has fixed it. Don't forget as well as redoing the bash patch you'll need to also re run the ASIS Skyproc patcher.

anyway back to screaming kids I go enjoy guys.

Masks added by OBIS are showing in 1st person view when standing still for Bretons. Album here: https://imgur.com/a/Osk4V

These masks are using slot 44, which has the First Person Flag set by Disparity.  Some of the races have this flag removed by the CR patch, but Bretons do not:

Disparity.esp \ Race \ 00013741 <BretonRace> \ BODT - Body Template \First Person Flags\

Edited by Eudeyrn

Masks added by OBIS are showing in 1st person view when standing still for Bretons. Album here: https://imgur.com/a/Osk4V

These masks are using slot 44, which has the First Person Flag set by Disparity.  Some of the races have this flag removed by the CR patch, but Bretons do not:

Disparity.esp \ Race \ 00013741 \ BODT - Body Template \First Person Flags\

easy fix load up the CR and navigate to \ Race \ 00013741 \ BODT - Body Template \First Person Flags\ and remove 44 - Unnamed.

easy fix load up the CR and navigate to \ Race \ 00013741 <BretonRace> \ BODT - Body Template \First Person Flags\ and remove 44 - Unnamed.

I fixed it in my local without any issues, was just reporting it in case you want to fold it into the official CR.  Thanks!

Hi guys and gals! Sorry i posted this before in the wrong place(main page). So i was in Riften..Bee and Bard and bumped into Mavis Blackbrier...and by bumped i mean bumped..she was invisible but could still converse with her. The only update i changed was Cythia as Elisif( though i prefer Tocatta) plus the SRLE Npc Retexture and SRLE Npc conflict. I checked Binjin NPC with SRLE Npc retextures and Npc conflict patch to see any problems...none that i can see. Reinstalled Binjin NPC meshes and textures and rerun Bash. Still no joy. So have i missed something like maybe the skyproc patches need to be rerun or revert back to Tocatta as Elisif plus the retextures and npc patches that go with it...thank you in advanced

Berndaroy..PS Irileth and Aela have reverted to vanilla looks aswell, though the rest seem okay

Hi guys and gals! Sorry i posted this before in the wrong place(main page). So i was in Riften..Bee and Bard and bumped into Mavis Blackbrier...and by bumped i mean bumped..she was invisible but could still converse with her. The only update i changed was Cythia as Elisif( though i prefer Tocatta) plus the SRLE Npc Retexture and SRLE Npc conflict. I checked Binjin NPC with SRLE Npc retextures and Npc conflict patch to see any problems...none that i can see. Reinstalled Binjin NPC meshes and textures and rerun Bash. Still no joy. So have i missed something like maybe the skyproc patches need to be rerun or revert back to Tocatta as Elisif plus the retextures and npc patches that go with it...thank you in advanced

Berndaroy..PS Irileth and Aela have reverted to vanilla looks aswell, though the rest seem okay

you need to redo Bash Patch, and ASIS. Ao for Aela and Irileth double the check the head parts are properly forwarded into the CR Aela in particular is a pain in the arse for that.

Lexy sweetheart, thank you for the reply. I figured on reading your earlier post that i missed Asis and will check Aela and Irileth head parts. Enjoy your break time and don't be subtly drawn back into the frenzy of modding stuff....all my wishes  to your, Darth and family

Berndaroy