SRLE Extended LOTD bugs and play through Issues

So I found that OBIS adds to the levelled lists Anska uses - you know, the woman in High Gate Ruins that is completely forgettable :lol: . Unfortunately it seems like some of these additions have a different voice type and when that levelled version of Anska spawns she will be mute in her quest dialogue. 

I made a quickfix for this that seems to be working at least for me. I'm a scrub when it comes to modding though so you may want to check it over in TES5Edit just in case. Anyone here or elsewhere is welcome to do whatever they like with the file as it took like 15 minutes to make.

On the quest Azzarian's Gold (added by Intersting NPCs) you need to open

a hidden panel in Narnaye's house to get to the basement.

There is a painting on the wall, which blocks you from going down the stairs.  I had to use TCL on the console to get through.  Form ID for the painting is 1F08486F, it's a placed object added by SFCO in Cell->Sub-Block 4->00016788->Temporary.  I added a note on the SFCO page to see if this can be fixed in an update to the Interesting NPCs patch.

Edit: This entrance is also needed for the vanilla quest Summerset Shadows, but it seems the author is already aware and is fixing it in a future update.

Edited by Eudeyrn

The fix for infinite Afflicted spawning doesn't seem to be working. After speaking to one of the Afflicted I'm not given a misc or full quest to speak to Kesh and Afflicted continue to spawn. It's merged into my bashed patch, I don't know enough about modding to know if that would break it or not.

In case it isn't obvious this is actually not a bug but an intended feature of The Choice is yours

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26359/?

There is a painting on the wall, which blocks you from going down the stairs.  I had to use TCL on the console to get through.  Form ID for the painting is 1F08486F, it's a placed object added by SFCO in Cell->Sub-Block 4->00016788->Temporary.  I added a note on the SFCO page to see if this can be fixed in an update to the Interesting NPCs patch.

Edit: This entrance is also needed for the vanilla quest Summerset Shadows, but it seems the author is already aware and is fixing it in a future update.

There is also a painting blocking the door to the Solitude sewers (Undeath) in the Bard's College

mmmm I can't spot anything obvious this was an issue with some of other Masks I thought it was fixed by the CR. Problem is without the PC I can't check what I did to fix it. I would recommend you take a look at the CR and find some of the other masks and see what I did.

Edit: Spelling and grammar errors the bane of my life.

Edited by DarkladyLexy

In case it isn't obvious this is actually not a bug but an intended feature of The Choice is yours

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26359/?

There is also a painting blocking the door to the Solitude sewers (Undeath) in the Bard's College

best you use xedit and just add a delete flag to these painting until they can be fixed.

Alright lexy, thanks for your help :p

sorry I can't be much more help at the moment.

If you would like to set up your own custom textures for the dragon priest masks, or you would like to use a mod that changes the textures on the dragon priest masks that I have not made a patch for, then here is how to set it up with the Dragon Masks Retextured Option.

Set up a folder called DragonPriestMasks inside your texture/armor folder for Skyrim

Inside that you want three textures for each of the masks:

hood_MATERIAL.dds

helmet_MATERIAL.dds

helmet_MATERIAL_n.dds

Where MATERIAL is, simply replace that with the relevent materials for the masks you are replacing. There is:

Bronze        - Krosis

Corondrum        - Volsung

Wood            - Wooden Mask

Marble        - Otar

Greenstone        - Rahgot

Ebony            - Nahkriin

Iron            - Hevnoraak

Steel            - Vokun

Moonstone        - Morokei

Konahrik only has a hood texture spot, not a specific spot for a mask texture, but you can just replace the normal location for the mask texture for that one:

textures\armor\dragonpriesthelm\DragonPriestHelmUltra.dds

textures\armor\dragonpriesthelm\DragonPriestHelmUltra_n.dds

Maybe this is needed ? i'm trying it atm to see if it does something. (it's a txt file inside)

Post installation: Apophysis meshes need to be manually installed from Improved Closedfaced Helmets - PATCHES by doing the following:* when the Fomod appears Click Manual* Locate 50 Apophysis* Right Click and "Set As Data Directory"* should Say "LOOKS GOOD"* Hit OK and then hit the MERGE" button

Edit : nope nvm that's not the issue.

Edited by Monobloc

Digging around in my head (memory isn't great), I had to fiddle around with the records for the masks. Specifically, the armatures. Improved Closefaced Helmets adds armatures for male Orcs, Khajiits and Argonians.

It worked, though how to explain exactly how to do it, I've got no bleeding idea. I also remember having a devil of a time getting the Vahlok hood and mask textures to work.

This time around, I followed the guide exactly when installing ICH, Apophysis and Kohnarik's Accoutrements. Krosis was invisible. Had to find the second armature ICH has for it and change the Krosis record.

I'm putting off fixing the masks until I get to them in my current playthrough. (So far only Krosis, and that took longer to load in TES5Edit then to fix.)

Thing is, this was on a Nord character. I haven't tested the beast races.  

When I have a spare moment in amongst work, uni, re-enactment combat (that helmet in my avatar picture is not for show) and gaming, I'll have a look. (Or it pisses me off enough.)

Edited by ceilingrat