• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sectamizer

Sectamizer

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:11 PM

I've got a problem when running NVSE through MO right now. I don't get a crash like most everyone else I read about, but my game goes into a slow-motion state. The physics are extremely slowed down, but nothing else. Walking, jumping, objects falling, etc. are all slowed to a snail's pace, but audio and my look speed aren't affected at all. Some things I've discovered:

• The game runs fine using the default Fallout New Vegas shortcut and .exe file
  • The game runs fine using the nvse_loader.exe in the Fallout New Vegas directory
  • The game runs fine using the default New Vegas .exe THROUGH Mod Organizer
  • The game runs in this slow-motion state when using the NVSE .exe THROUGH Mod Organizer

This all holds consistent whether I have all mods enabled, all mods disabled, or only some enabled. (But of course, I only have mods to enable when running through Mod Organizer). I can supply a video of what's happening if it's required. I can also supply my Load Order, but I don't think it's relevant to this issue. I did tweak .ini files (Fallout.ini and FalloutPrefs.ini in the MO profile) using the instructions in this guide. (http://wiki.step-pro...:Adonis_VII/TTW)

Other than that, I don't know what other information you might require. If anything, just ask and I'll do my best to help. Thanks for any input. 

#2 Greg

Greg

High King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:19 PM

I suggest using BethINI to modify your INI files for optimum performance.

#3 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:21 PM

Never seen anything like that before. Check the main MO for stickied threads about software that may interfere with MO. Perhaps something is interfering with the execution of NVSE, though I highly doubt it.

Aside from that your logs and mo.ini will be useful.

#4 Sectamizer

Sectamizer

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 02:23 PM

Not at my home computer, but I will be in an hour or so. I'll post my .ini files when I do, but what logs would I be looking for?

I'll also look into BethINI.

Edited by Sectamizer, 01 May 2017 - 02:25 PM.

#5 Sectamizer

Sectamizer

Prisoner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 05:12 PM

UPDATE: I ran BethINI and I am still having the same problem.

Here's the Fallout.ini file.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users