Skyrim Special Edition Enhanced

When I saw your gallery I reckioned hmm.... I want that. Which is how I started down this road. Really don't understand why its so drained. Its literally exactly how you see it on the video. Grr...

I think your problem is the configuration of your video in control panel of your video, i may be wrong, but check if you have 0 to 256 dynamic gamma enabled.

It was set to limited

Another workaround if I use Dolomites default fGlobalSaturationBoost I get lot of colour. I even had to drop it down a tad

Check out this video though, notice how skyrim starts off bright (main menu) and then 'Darkens'. You can see the Skyrim Icon sorta darken totally and the loading screen is REALLY dark. I wonder if that's anything to do with it. Have tried this without any of the weather/lighting mods... so much head scratchy

Still though... pretty...

https://youtu.be/OSXD-UL0OLo

If I disable all my mods (and leave the reshade on with dolomite/truestorms) the problem is less pronounced. Almost non existant. When I reinable BOOM, back to super dark. Ingame is fine (I think) this pretty annoying.

What the hell could affect the main menu/loading screens like this? I've done reinabled/disabled my L.O half a time to try and narrow it down. Might be something outside of Skyrim.. I dunno

I think I got it. Veydosebrom had it's own .ini that I missed. I normally check all the folders and see what's in there but this time I didn't. It changed fGlobalBrightnessBoost to some crazy negative number. I shifted it in the load order and my problem went away. Everything is looking as it should. Bright, colourful and shiny.

Took me damn hours to find that :P

Hi... it's me again.

Looks great outdoors. Very sexy, indoors just seems kinda... orange. Tried with and without the Enhancer. Looks a tad bit better without the enhancer but its really orange. Not bright like it should be ya dig? RS looks better in that regard.

How does your indoors set up look?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.