Skyrim Special Edition Enhanced

I am still chugging away at putting a guide together and am having a hard time finding the list of mods Paul used to replace WAF, CCO, ect. Can you repost the list Paul. This is taking me some time due to Crappy internet speeds and slow typing skills;) but am getting there. Thank you

I am still chugging away at putting a guide together and am having a hard time finding the list of mods Paul used to replace WAF, CCO, ect. Can you repost the list Paul. This is taking me some time due to Crappy internet speeds and slow typing skills;) but am getting there. Thank you

the list is on the first page of this thread. What dont you find?

OP, could you help me get SMC running with SSE? ::(:

with what exactly?

Edited by paul666root

Just played couple hours with your setup and it's already a very rich experience.

But I removed sacrosanct and wildcat, I like more combat evolved and better vampires. Also added footprints, removed snow shader from the launcher (that ugly white spots are horrible), used Mikan Eyes and Demoniac (oldrim) skin.

I'm also not using Wico but bijin AIO.

Said that, thank you for this early access guide

Inviato dal mio MHA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

nice to know.

I also got footprints but its merged. 

I played too much with Better Vampires i wanted a different mod now. 

Also removed the snow shader.

Bijin is not covering too many NPCs. I used it on all playthroughs on Oldrim i wanted something different now.

You may want to consider R246 Female Presets, they are pretty good (plugin, I'm using the Nords Concept one that replace the first 4 Vanilla Nord presets)

But I suppose is matter of taste.

www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialediton/mods/7945

Inviato dal mio MHA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

I hope I am not hijacking your thread Paul. Here is a rough draft I am putting together. I know it does not have the ETAC section because I am a fan of Immersive Citizens but who knows what the future holds. I still have a lot to add but the one thing I am not in a rush to do is add weapons and armors due to having to make leveled lists. I'm thinking maybe after the base guide is stable weapons and ect can be added. I have also taken layout ideas from Neo, Darth, Paul, Maybe Nozzer ect ect, I hope you guys do not mind for it is you who I am learning from. https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Razorsedge877/Skyrim_SE_Extended

I still have a lot to add but the one thing I am not in a rush to do is add weapons and armors due to having to make leveled lists.  I have also taken layout ideas from Neo, Darth, Paul, Maybe Nozzer ect ect, I hope you guys do not mind for it is you who I am learning from. https://wiki.step-project.com/User:Razorsedge877/Skyrim_SE_Extended

1) Bashed Patch will merge your leveled lists for you so don't need custom ones beyond what the mods provide...unless you're wanting to specifically have the game place the items as loot and on enemies, but the mod doesn't provide that option. :^_^:

2) Keep in mind...when the wiki is updated, the CSS Extension is taking an arrow to the knee so all that pretty work to make the guide a custom style will no longer work. Only inline CSS will work. Else everything will have to be built from templates (which is the proper way of doing it anyway).

1) Bashed Patch will merge your leveled lists for you so don't need custom ones beyond what the mods provide...unless you're wanting to specifically have the game place the items as loot and on enemies, but the mod doesn't provide that option. :^_^:

2) Keep in mind...when the wiki is updated, the CSS Extension is taking an arrow to the knee so all that pretty work to make the guide a custom style will no longer work. Only inline CSS will work. Else everything will have to be built from templates (which is the proper way of doing it anyway).

Everything you said for #2 just went right over my head. I will thy searching the wiki for these templates

Edited by Razorsedge877

Everything you said for #2 just went right over my head. I will thy searching the wiki for these templates

CSS extension is an addon to the wiki and it's being removed once we upgrade. That means all the CSS that these guides use will be reset to the default wiki style. Inline CSS is used via the "style" attribute within HTML tags.

Templates are not something which you can edit. They are on protected pages. One of the staff will need to create the templates which can be used to replace the CSS used on these guides, but it will not be a priority. The STEP content comes first. If anyone knows enough about wiki coding who wants to create the templates, I can see about getting them access. Otherwise, something like this is low on our list right now.

for example this: 

<div style="border-left:medium solid #14ff17; padding-left:3px;">    <- this is a part of the css code you used.

will not work anymore and will not display the nice colored text anymore...

and you will have to use for example:

{{Notice|text=Your text here.}}   <- this is a template that show you a notice

and about leveled lists. If you dont use a mod like Morrowloot for example you wont need to fiddle with them and just use a bashed patch. For MLU you need to bring the armors/weapons inline with MLU. For example MLU has made rare weapons rarer and better stats. So if the mod X brings a weapon that has lower stats or bigger than what MLU has it will bring unbalance to the game. But i think you should not worry about these stuff and first do it without MLU.

Edited by paul666root

CSS extension is an addon to the wiki and it's being removed once we upgrade. That means all the CSS that these guides use will be reset to the default wiki style. Inline CSS is used via the "style" attribute within HTML tags.

Templates are not something which you can edit. They are on protected pages. One of the staff will need to create the templates which can be used to replace the CSS used on these guides, but it will not be a priority. The STEP content comes first. If anyone knows enough about wiki coding who wants to create the templates, I can see about getting them access. Otherwise, something like this is low on our list right now.

interesting does this mean the Template Limit on the wiki will eventually be removed? cos we used templates until we hit the limit which is why we decided to totally write using CSS. Now I learn i may eventually ahve to rewrite everything to use templates again.

interesting does this mean the Template Limit on the wiki will eventually be removed? cos we used templates until we hit the limit which is why we decided to totally write using CSS. Now I learn i may eventually ahve to rewrite everything to use templates again.

well if the css wont work anymore ofc you will have to rewrite  :^_^: i know its a pita

but wait until we see what templates will be.

Edited by paul666root

The problem with this is, unless things are changing, there's a template usage limit that's very easy to hit on large guides.  Even after splitting the SRLE Reqtified guide up onto multiple pages we were still butting heads with the template limit.  That's when we swapped to using html/css for our mod blocks.

Edit: My comment is kind of useless now that I see three similar ones were made... sorry for the spam. :P

Edited by jdsmith2816
  • +1 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.