Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

Morroblivion with Fixes and Improvements has been Revised and Renamed Morroblivion CORE Installation and Patches. All but the CORE mods and Patches have been moved to the Overhauls section.

Added separate Overahaul categories as follows:

Added Gameplay Effects and Changes with Combat Overhauls

Added Magic Gameplay Overhauls and moved the following mods into this section:
  • MOB_Magic
  • MOB_Portal to Vvardenfell

Added Miscellaneous Overhauls and moved the following mods into this section:

• MOB_CG Voices
  • MOB_More Armor Slots
  • MOB_Protocolled Dialogs
  • MOB_The Essential Mudcrab
  • MOB_Voice Acted Mod

Added Character Overhaul

Added MOB_Creatures Overhaul

Added MOB_Graphics Overhaul to the Overhauls Section and moved the following mods into this section:
  • MOB_Lights and Darkness
  • MOB_MGSO Baldurians? Pondscum Replacer
  • MOB_MGSO Vality's Balmora Addon
  • MOB_MGSO Vurt's Ashland Trees
  • MOB_MGSO Vurt's Bitter Coast Tree Replacer II
  • MOB_MGSO WA Signy Signposts
  • MOB_Silt Strider Overhaul
  • MOB_Telvanni Architecture
  • MOB_VWD
  • MOB_Water
  • MOB_Tamriel Rebuilt
Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I am attempting to create the Overhauls section with all Morroblivion related mods. This will allow users who do not wish to install any extra "fluff" mods that will be added into the guide later on. Most of the mods that follow the Overhauls section will be specifically related to the Oblivion world space, with a few exceptions. Those sections are already edited into the guide awaiting the additional content. Refer to the above post for a reference of where previously installed Morroblivion mods are now located.

The Overhauls section is still a work in progress. I hope to have it finalized by the weekend.

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul v4.9 is in Beta testing right now. Shortly after it is released it will be updated in the guide. While my intention was to have the Overhaul section finalized by the weekend, I may wait for MOO v4.9 to be released. I'll keep working on the Overhaul section and figure out what patches may be needed for the guide up to this point.

I'm hoping to have the entire guide finalized for the winter break, locally Winter Intersession begins Dec. 14th. 

Hey Diana,

Careful with giving out actual dates - if you miss them, you're likely to have angry peasants with pitchforks coming at you   :bleh:

Mind you though, if the guide were completed by the 14th, that would be fantastic timing for me! I'll be on my Christmas break, end of the week after and will definitely be wanting to get this all setup and running with the hopes of getting some play time in before heading back to work   :cool:

Quick question though, are the MOD versions pretty static these days for Morrowind and Oblivion, specifically the MODs you are using in your guide? That is to say, when it comes time to installing the guide for myself, should I stick to the versions you have in the guide or if there is a newer version, will it be safe/fine to use the new version?

Again, thanks and thanks and thanks.

I'm sure for those looking at this guide and using it, I can say on behalf of us all, we are so very much appreciative of your time and perseverance with setting up this guide.

Thanks Diana   ::):

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

Hey Diana,

Careful with giving out actual dates - if you miss them, you're likely to have angry peasants with pitchforks coming at you   :bleh:

Mind you though, if the guide were completed by the 14th, that would be fantastic timing for me! I'll be on my Christmas break, end of the week after and will definitely be wanting to get this all setup and running with the hopes of getting some play time in before heading back to work   :cool:

Quick question though, are the MOD versions pretty static these days for Morrowind and Oblivion, specifically the MODs you are using in your guide? That is to say, when it comes time to installing the guide for myself, should I stick to the versions you have in the guide or if there is a newer version, will it be safe/fine to use the new version? Most of them are. I don't expect many changes, other than with Maskars Oblivion Ovherhaul. Even then, I believe it is safe to install the most recent and upgrade to the newer one when it is released.

Again, thanks and thanks and thanks.

I'm sure for those looking at this guide and using it, I can say on behalf of us all, we are so very much appreciative of your time and perseverance with setting up this guide.

Thanks Diana   ::):

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

I really believe that I can have the guide ready within the next couple of weeks. Ponyrider0 is on a break from Morroblivion for the next couple of weeks, so I don't expect any updates to the Unofficial Patch until after the new year. There are really only a couple of other devs working on Morroblivion mods at the moment. I have finally narrowed down my Overhaul mods list. I'll review my quests list. And then basically after that I'll just be incorporating Bevilex Graphics Modlist into the guide.

Hopefully during the break when users begin playing, we'll receive feedback on any bug issues or other tweaking that needs to be made to the guide. I'm looking forward to playing it myself.  ::D:  

I'm at a stand still with my Supreme Magicka and MOO compatibility settings. I have submitted a request for assistance here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/283608-construction-set-extender/?p=55657326

Hopefully I can get this issue figured out by the end of the day.

:ermm: Looks like I get to play around with fixing a script issue: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/283608-construction-set-extender/?p=55659911

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I am not sure what Supreme Magicka is, but I use LAME Less Annoying Magicka Experience with MOO and I've never had any problems.

LAME will also be installed in the Miscellaneous Overhauls with the Integration - The Stranded Light - Integrated! mod, which adds a few resources that I think will benefit users. LAME supports SM. As some user's from the original TES Renewal Project forum had requested a few mods, I decided to keep it in the guide, along with Midas Magic which many users seem to love.  

Oh ok sorry, I am just barely delving in this guide. Just to let you know I have all the files that have been taken down from Nexus in Bevilex' Mod List but I am not sure how to go about sharing them if it is possible.

I do as well. We are not allowed to share them for public use, so I'll have to pass them over where the guide is concerned. However, what we share privately is another matter. It would just need to be shared discreetly and privately.  :innocent: