Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

Yes.  I re-ordered it as part of clarifying the instructions on where to place DLLs.  I tried to place a Notice directly above the ENBoost section explaining the re-ordering and that the following files are NOT OBSE plugins.  Please let me know if this notice needs to be larger or explained more clearly.

Yes.  I re-ordered it as part of clarifying the instructions on where to place DLLs.  I tried to place a Notice directly above the ENBoost section explaining the re-ordering and that the following files are NOT OBSE plugins.  Please let me know if this notice needs to be larger or explained more clearly.

no it was effective thanks bro

lol did one of you move the  ENBoost v0.259 patch for TES Oblivion section down in the guide. Cause I ran into it again on my way through

Unfortunately BOSS is useless to us now. Since you are back to using MO, I'll update the latest loadorder.txt on the Nexus for you to use. Give me just a few minutes to upload it.

Apparently I already have the latest Testing loadorder.txt on the Nexus.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Unfortunately BOSS is useless to us now. Since you are back to using MO, I'll update the latest loadorder.txt on the Nexus for you to use. Give me just a few minutes to upload it.

Apparently I already have the latest Testing loadorder.txt on the Nexus.

Where at? I will definitely need it soon as I am almost done with the guide. Won't even bother starting it up without organizing the plugin/mod list

Hi, I'm setting the overhaul up for the first time, and I got to the [Gameplay][Combat] section. Since tesalliance.org seems to be down, can you point me to where I can get Duke Patricks Combat Archery?

I have sent a message to DarkRider. Hopefully it is only down for maintenance and will be back up soon. I'll search around to see if we can find this mod on another reputable download site.

Update: Users have been confused regarding mods that are absorbed into the crpatch.esp. Now, mods that have the DO NOT INSTALL flag should only contain a plugin that is absorbed into the crpatch.esp. I have defined mods with the Esp/m Filter for mods that will need resources installed for the crpatch.esp. 

Added a new page: Morroblivion Overhual Changelog

Now that the guide is established, any changes made to the modlist (mods that have been Added, Updated, or Removed) will now be edited on the Morroblivion Overhual Changelog page. 

We will still update this forum when we make any changes to the guide. This additional page is for convenience to allow us to track what changes have been made and when they were made. 

NOTICE: to all Editors who contribute to the Morroblivion Overhual guide. I use minimal wiki templates in order to keep within the page size limit. The Morroblivion Overhual modding guide would not fit into one page topic otherwise. Please be aware of this limitation if adding additional content to the Morroblivion Overhaul modding guide. In order to view the page limitations, click Ctrl + U (key) and review the NewPP limit report located near the end of the sourcewiki report. If any of these limits are surpassed, a new page will be required for the extra content.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH