Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

Hey in the [Fixes] Harvest Containers section 

1) you should specify that the meshes and textures folders should be copied into the working folder/ data folder 

2) when copying the meshes and textures from the standalone vanilla and shivering isles folders into the data folder there are some overwrites. Clarify which ones to let overwrite

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

or any of the optional quest mods in that section? anyone have any experience with this? At bare minimum I want to know if I install the FCOM section will I run into any significant problems without a CR patch cause that is the one thing I suck at

Edited by Gilgamesh2k5

I think there will be significant issues with FCOM + MOO.  If you skip MOO and the MOO-related patches and rely on creating a Bashed Patch (which is sort of the main technology that allows FCOM to work/exist), then you will hopefully be able to at least start up the game.  However, I can't give any guarantees.  I'll try to look into making an FCOM installation later this year, but right now my schedule is full.

Edited by ponyrider0

I think there will be significant issues with FCOM + MOO.  If you skip MOO and the MOO-related patches and rely on creating a Bashed Patch (which is sort of the main technology that allows FCOM to work/exist), then you will hopefully be able to at least start up the game.  However, I can't give any guarantees.  I'll try to look into making an FCOM installation later this year, but right now my schedule is full.

Okay thank you Pony I will skip that section for now completely, although there is some quest mods in that page that I wonder whether or not they can be installed with the main guide as they don't seem to be FCOM related. such as origins of the mages guild and curse of hircine

So I decided to install the Tamriel Rebuilt section and I got it to Building the LOD Resources section in PonyRider's guide and running the bat files is creating the proper folder in the Oblivion.output data folder but there are no converted NIF's in there. The previous step, building the resources, went off without a hitch but for some reason no LOD files are being generated by the bat files..only the folder structures themselves (i.e. meshes/morro/pc/x) Pony you ever heard of this? 

Looks like some of fienyx's patches and overhauls are no longer available.  I'm guessing they were pulled due to lack of permission from the original authors.  The fixes were needed, so this is quite unfortunate.  So far, I see that these two are gone:

EDI - Revived

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47859/?

OCR Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47857?

Looks like some of fienyx's patches and overhauls are no longer available.  I'm guessing they were pulled due to lack of permission from the original authors.  The fixes were needed, so this is quite unfortunate.  So far, I see that these two are gone:

EDI - Revived

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47859/?

OCR Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47857?

Bummer, and those are mods that are crpatch.esp dependent. I'll have to look into this. I have been recovering from a back strain the past week, so I'm not sure how soon I will be up for diving into this issue. I'll try to get to it as soon as I can.