Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

playing oblivion atm...after that i'll play morrowind...

I think i like the game more than Skyrim....i fell in love with TES again....

it's the exact oposite of Skyrim(moded and not moded):P

still mising some core mods from the list...i'll complete that...

and where should i put some pictures? Not now,but later...in a few days,weeks...i'll do screens as i play and see bugs or attractive things,what else?:P

if i could port Gothic in MorOb,oh my...

btw,i've seen a castle or building in morrowind that resembled(almost copy) the castle in Gothic 1

this is so great,glad I can play...

now to modding...:P

playing oblivion atm...after that i'll play morrowind...

I think i like the game more than Skyrim....i fell in love with TES again....

it's the exact oposite of Skyrim(moded and not moded):P

still mising some core mods from the list...i'll complete that...

and where should i put some pictures? Not now,but later...in a few days,weeks...i'll do screens as i play and see bugs or attractive things,what else?:P

if i could port Gothic in MorOb,oh my...

btw,i've seen a castle or building in morrowind that resembled(almost copy) the castle in Gothic 1

this is so great,glad I can play...

now to modding...:P

I find using https://imgur.com/ to be convenient for posting screen shots and sharing the link for others to view.

I'm glad you are enjoying TES again. Modding the games keeps it alive for me too.  ::D:

umm...i just go out from prison...is this ok?

https://imgur.com/Cnp1hq0 :D

Well, it could be the Weather mods we installed, or you have a problem with Oblivion Reloaded settings. I'll have to see if we can get ponyrider0 to help us figure this one out. It seems different systems may require different settings. I'm not particularly fond of it myself, so as I update the guide I will probably edit out or replace some of the atmospheric and weather mods.

can anyone give me an example of what to select in bashed patch? pls?:D

Well, it could be the Weather mods we installed, or you have a problem with Oblivion Reloaded settings. I'll have to see if we can get ponyrider0 to help us figure this one out. It seems different systems may require different settings. I'm not particularly fond of it myself, so as I update the guide I will probably edit out or replace some of the atmospheric and weather mods.

i didnt mind tho...it was a nice surprise :P:)

BTW,finaly installed all core mods ....and more than 80% of optional mods...

Had a pb with iron long sword's mesh or texture....than found out i forgot to activate BSA redirectio:))

Edited by claudentziu

can anyone give me an example of what to select in bashed patch? pls?:D

i didnt mind tho...it was a nice surprise :P:)

BTW,finaly installed all core mods ....and more than 80% of optional mods...

Had a pb with iron long sword's mesh or texture....than found out i forgot to activate BSA redirectio:))

Wrye Bash's General Readme: Rebuild Bashed Patch is the best source for explaining the options available. 

In the past, I had made the following recommendations:

Edit "Tweak Assorted"

Check:

"DarNified Books" 

Edit "Tweak Settings"

Check:

"Crime: Alarm Distance [2000]"

"Greeting Distance [Custom] 100.00"

"UOP Vampire Aging and Face Fix"

"Warning: Exterior Distance to Hostiles [2000]"

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

could this fix my weather? https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46247

Edited by claudentziu

Possibly, I had it in my modlist for review at one time, but it didn't make it to the final cut. A patch may need to be created to work with Tell Peter - Weather Control Menu and the current modlist.  Feel free to test it out. Make certain to select the files that correspond to the mods you have installed. Load the plugins just below your last weather/atmospheric mods.

Wrye Bash's General Readme: Rebuild Bashed Patch is the best source for explaining the options available. 

In the past, I had made the following recommendations:

Edit "Tweak Assorted"

Check:

"DarNified Books" 

Edit "Tweak Settings"

Check:

"Crime: Alarm Distance [2000]"

"Greeting Distance [Custom] 100.00"

"UOP Vampire Aging and Face Fix"

"Warning: Exterior Distance to Hostiles [2000]"

i meant all checks...no imports or race records?

https://imgur.com/UWj1Fkv

Edited by claudentziu

i meant all checks...no imports or race records?

https://imgur.com/UWj1Fkv

Yeah, I never made any recommendations for other selections. In the past, I had left them at their default values. The main reason I no longer make recommendations on the selections is that jdsmith2816 is the creator of the latest crpatch.esp. He incorporated his own Bashed Patch within the plugin. The only recommendations for any additional selections is what we included in the Test the Game sections of the guide. 

When Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0 is finalized, I will make certain to list Bashed Patch options that will be safe for users to select. A few changes are in the works to make the guide more modular for users. It will require more work on the users part to create a few extra merges, edits, etc..., but it will allow the user to select mods they prefer rather than having to install mods that are tied into the current crpatch.esp.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Yeah, I never made any recommendations other selections. In the past, I had left them at their default values. The main reason I no longer make recommendations on the selections is that jdsmith2816 is the creator of the latest crpatch.esp. He incorporated his own Bashed Patch within the plugin. The only recommendations for any additional selections is what we included in the Test the Game sections of the guide. 

When Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0 is finalized, I will make certain to list Bashed Patch options that will be safe for users to select. A few changes are in the works to make the guide more modular for users. It will require more work on the users part to create a few extra merges, edits, etc..., but it will allow the user to select mods they prefer rather than having to install mods that are tied into the current crpatch.esp.

ooooooh,so that's why i see some double things in char creation menu...like 2 of the same eyes or race...hmmm

redoing...ty:P:))

BTW: CustomSpellIcon does not let me load or start a new game...so i'm not using it..

Edited by claudentziu

ooooooh,so that's why i see some double things in char creation menu...like 2 of the same eyes or race...hmmm

redoing...ty:P:))

BTW: CustomSpellIcon does not let me load or start a new game...

I'll look into that as I'm reviewing the guide and try to figure out why. Thank you for letting me know.

ummm...now i have :

Red background An active plugin that should remain deactivated (ie. tagged with Deactivate) or, for Oblivion only, an active plugin that shares its modification date with another active plugin. This must be corrected so that they have different modification dates or else it may break your load order.

on some mods...

01  Morrowind_ob.esm
02  CM Partners.esm
03  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.74]
04  Fundament.esm  [Version ision]
05  Harvest[Containers].esm
06  Knights - Revelation.esm

how do i fix this?

ummm...now i have :

Red background An active plugin that should remain deactivated (ie. tagged with Deactivate) or, for Oblivion only, an active plugin that shares its modification date with another active plugin. This must be corrected so that they have different modification dates or else it may break your load order.

on some mods...

01  Morrowind_ob.esm
02  CM Partners.esm
03  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.74]
04  Fundament.esm  [Version ision]
05  Harvest[Containers].esm
06  Knights - Revelation.esm

how do i fix this?

Since you are using the crpatch.esp, there is no need to deactivate any of the plugins, especially if you follow the following instructions: 

Right click on the Bashed Patch, 0.esp Rebuild the Bashed Patch.
   When "Deactivate these mods prior to patching" pops up, click Skip.
   In the "Update Bashed Patch, 0.esp window, click Deselect All and check only the following:
   Tweak Assorted:
     Bow Reach Fix
     Darnified Books
     Default Icons
     Magic: Script Effect Silencer
     Right Hand Rings
   Cobl Catalogs

If you deviate from those instructions, and deactivate any of the mods, even those with the Red background, they will not load. jdsmith2816 imported the necessary patches for them into his crpatch.esp. He is currently taking a much needed break from creating or maintaining patches for our guides, and I am not familiar with his style of patching so I have not attempted to make any changes to it.

There are still some optional selections one can choose for the Bashed Patch so long as they do not interfere with the crpatch.esp. They are just minor changes that one can include when rebuilding the bashed patch, but you'll have to review the Wrye Bash Readme to make an informed decision on them. You can load your bashed patch and the crpatch in TES4Edit to compare them.
Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

so ive tried "Tell Peter weather mod"...was hoping fo something else...but managed to find out some thing else...the name of the rain i've seen https://i.imgur.com/HIfenTS.jpg

btw,that is all i get there....i spent almost a day(amazed) in that zone and got that weather for 3 or 4 times for 1 to 10 mins in game

one more thing...i get to hear waves crashing as if i am next to them,even tho i am at the entrance to imp city...and no water so close...

Edited by claudentziu