• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 dekjo

dekjo

Prisoner

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 07:59 PM

Thanks for the response! I think I'll go ahead and start modding, see how it goes and just passively keep an eye on things here.

Good luck with the classes and enjoy the vacation. 

#62 DodgyBob

DodgyBob

Prisoner

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 11:03 PM

Hey Diana,

Just a quick question, are you working with physical versions of this game, i.e. on CD/DVD, or with digital versions, i.e. from Steam/GOG/etc.?

In your opinion, is working with one or the other easier?

Reason for asking is that Humble Bundle is having a sale at the moment and I'm just wondering whether to pickup TES3 and TES4 through there or not. I'm happy to go either route, but it might be harder to pickup physical copies as cheap as their digital counterparts!

On another note, Humble Bundle only offers Steam keys and I'd rather go through GOG as then I don't have to rely on Steam ... but then, I've got to wait for GOG to have a sale that includes TES3 and TES4.

Ahhh, decisions, decisions, decisions!

Either way, I've got to pick up a copy of TES3 as I don't have that at all and I'd like to get my hands on the TES4 GOTY Deluxe version as I only have the standard GOTY version currently.

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

#63 Diana_TES_GotH

Diana_TES_GotH

Commander

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 12:31 AM

Hey Diana,

Just a quick question, are you working with physical versions of this game, i.e. on CD/DVD, or with digital versions, i.e. from Steam/GOG/etc.?

In your opinion, is working with one or the other easier?

Reason for asking is that Humble Bundle is having a sale at the moment and I'm just wondering whether to pickup TES3 and TES4 through there or not. I'm happy to go either route, but it might be harder to pickup physical copies as cheap as their digital counterparts!

On another note, Humble Bundle only offers Steam keys and I'd rather go through GOG as then I don't have to rely on Steam ... but then, I've got to wait for GOG to have a sale that includes TES3 and TES4.

Ahhh, decisions, decisions, decisions!

Either way, I've got to pick up a copy of TES3 as I don't have that at all and I'd like to get my hands on the TES4 GOTY Deluxe version as I only have the standard GOTY version currently.

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

I have TES Anthology disk versions, but I linked my installations through my Steam account so that I could play my games digitally. You can install either way you prefer to. While Morrowind is necessary to run Morroblivion, all the utilities and mods will be directed to the Oblivion directory. I say go for the sale.  :yes: So long as the games are the official versions and not "cracked", if you run into any problems we'll try to work together to resolve them.  ::):

#64 Gilgamesh2k5

Gilgamesh2k5

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:56 PM

I am still closely following this beautiful guide Diana. Keep up the great work!

#65 Diana_TES_GotH

Diana_TES_GotH

Commander

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 18 September 2017 - 10:15 AM

I am still closely following this beautiful guide Diana. Keep up the great work!

Thank you. I'll be getting back on the guide in a few days. The honey and I are winding down from our 3 week vacation. I'm still trying to learn the Oblivion Construction Set. I believe I understand the basics now. After I take the final exam, I will move on to learn more about scripting and hopefully have a better understanding of how to create patches for my current (and any future) guide in progress. It may take me a couple of more weeks before I get back into finalizing the Morroblivion Overhaul, but I would rather release a guide that I know functions properly and I can help trouble shoot for others, than to release a "modlist" that I like but doesn't quite fit together without the proper patches. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users