742 replies to this topic

#736 Diana_TES_GotH

Diana_TES_GotH

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 10:45 AM

Update: The Unofficial Oblivion Patch was updated a couple of days ago. Sorry I got behind in notifications. 

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch and Unofficial DLC Patches have not been updated since 08/13/2016.

#737 Diana_TES_GotH

Diana_TES_GotH

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • 648 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 12:19 PM

I'll be taking a few weeks to install Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition and help out with testing her guide. This will afford me the opportunity to learn some new tools and other modding techniques.

There are still some mods being developed for Morroblivion that will be included in Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0, and ponyrider0 is still working on converting some our favorite Morrowind mods for Morroblivion. If you haven't yet, please check out and follow ponyrider0 is creating Morroblivion Mods (and other Open Source Stuff) for more details. I can't give an ETD for its release. Just be aware that the project is not abandoned.

We are also available to users at The Morroblivion Helpdesk on discord.

#738 Veezy

Veezy

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 06:14 PM

Thanks for the heads up.  Looking forward to 2.0!

#739 SynyzterFiction

SynyzterFiction

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

Out of curiosity, do you plan to reintroduce WAC? It's an overhaul I've always wanted to check it out but I don't know where to begin to get it patched up and working properly. So many of the fixes seem to be in Russian or Japanese or even remove some content entirely. 

#740 Diana_TES_GotH

Diana_TES_GotH

Jarl

• Pack Authors
  • 648 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 08:50 PM

Out of curiosity, do you plan to reintroduce WAC? It's an overhaul I've always wanted to check it out but I don't know where to begin to get it patched up and working properly. So many of the fixes seem to be in Russian or Japanese or even remove some content entirely. 

I wasn't planning to use WAC. Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul and Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul adds all the creatures I wanted in the modlist. I felt that between the two it would take care of the majority of the major overhauls for Oblivion. However, when I am finally able to get back to the guide, I will be sharing information that should help you create your patches for any mods you wish to add that I have not included in the revised guide. I can't give an ETA on the release date yet because life has just been so hectic for me lately. But I will get back to it when things slow down irl.

#741 SynyzterFiction

SynyzterFiction

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for the response. I decided it's easier letting Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul add WAC creatures and items instead of loading the full mod. I look forward to seeing your revised guide in the future.

#742 exus

exus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 05:08 PM

I'll be taking a few weeks to install Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition and help out with testing her guide. This will afford me the opportunity to learn some new tools and other modding techniques.

Good luck! I've done the original and SE version and it's a great learning experience.

#743 Jim102929

Jim102929

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:51 AM

Hi everyone,

For anyone using Mod Organizer 2, to get TES4LL to run i had to archive the Oblivion.esm and add it as mod since it only gets added in the plugins tab and not as a non-MO mod. All of the BSA's and the DLC's are detected as normal. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users