Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

I'll be taking a few weeks to install Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition and help out with testing her guide. This will afford me the opportunity to learn some new tools and other modding techniques.

There are still some mods being developed for Morroblivion that will be included in Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0, and ponyrider0 is still working on converting some our favorite Morrowind mods for Morroblivion. If you haven't yet, please check out and follow ponyrider0 is creating Morroblivion Mods (and other Open Source Stuff) for more details. I can't give an ETD for its release. Just be aware that the project is not abandoned.

We are also available to users at The Morroblivion Helpdesk on discord.

Out of curiosity, do you plan to reintroduce WAC? It's an overhaul I've always wanted to check it out but I don't know where to begin to get it patched up and working properly. So many of the fixes seem to be in Russian or Japanese or even remove some content entirely. 

I wasn't planning to use WAC. Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul and Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul adds all the creatures I wanted in the modlist. I felt that between the two it would take care of the majority of the major overhauls for Oblivion. However, when I am finally able to get back to the guide, I will be sharing information that should help you create your patches for any mods you wish to add that I have not included in the revised guide. I can't give an ETA on the release date yet because life has just been so hectic for me lately. But I will get back to it when things slow down irl.

Hi everyone,

For anyone using Mod Organizer 2, to get TES4LL to run i had to archive the Oblivion.esm and add it as mod since it only gets added in the plugins tab and not as a non-MO mod. All of the BSA's and the DLC's are detected as normal. 

Hey,

Another MO2 issue. 

Morroblivion wasn't loading into the game and i found a fix basically accidently. Anyway, i decided to run the game with MO1 to check that it was installed correctly and it ran fine so problem solved. But MO1 can no longer download from nexus so i decided to try again with MO2. When launched i got a warning about hook.dll being in the OBSE/plugins folder. Turned out that having that there allows the Morroblivion to launch with MO2. 

It's a strange issue because other OBSE plugins work fine. 

Edited by Jim102929

Just as a side note, you can download Mod Organizer 1.3.15 from the Mod Organizer 2 page on Nexus. It's listed as the Legacy version toward the bottom of the Files tab and has been patched to support downloading from Nexus. I would use this as a last resort though since this is likely the end of the road for Mod Organizer 1.

Just as a side note, you can download Mod Organizer 1.3.15 from the Mod Organizer 2 page on Nexus. It's listed as the Legacy version toward the bottom of the Files tab and has been patched to support downloading from Nexus. I would use this as a last resort though since this is likely the end of the road for Mod Organizer 1.

Thanks for pointing that out, although i'm gonna stick with MO2 since it's only Oblivion that it has any issues with now and every other game works as they always did. 

I was on the M02 discord and it would be too much work to implement a workaround with M02 and the original M01 author Tannin said that the hook.dll was a dirty workaround to ensure that all OBSE plugins got loaded. Something to do with OBSE trying to hook into the game too quickly for the VFS and only doing so once. 

Hey Diana, I was directed to you from a question I asked on the bevilex modlist nexus page.  Was told you are using MO to handle oblivion, and I checked out this Morroblivion guide - which really looks fantastic by the way.  I like the way you've formatted things, and your pre-requisites page is very thorough and detailed.

Anyhoo.  I apologize for asking a question not directly related to the guide, but I've been having two issues with regular old Oblivion that I just can't wrap my head around, and do relate at least generally to your setup.

I'm a pretty experienced mod-user, familiar with file overwrites, patching in xEdit, running external tools and so on - have large installs of my own curation of Fallout 4 and Skyrim / SE and have followed many a guide in the past. That being said obviously Oblivion is a little more finicky than most games and - as a preface - I am using the GOG version with MO2.

I am using Hud Status Bars (and HSBE, but I'm less concerned about that... if I can figure out what's going on with HSB I'm certain HSBE will fall right along) and cannot get it to display the bars outlined in it's default 'HUD Status Bars.ini' (or the bars outlined in Basic Primary Needs' readme, placed in HSBE/Basic Primary Needs.esp.ini) - yet, I can manipulate the compass (installed dark/darn compass hud base and optional darnified compass) through 'HUD Status Bars - Base.ini'.  

OBSE is installed and working correctly.
OBSE plugins (at least, any with noticeable effects - such as Enhanced Camera) work correctly. They are manually placed in OBSE/plugins, outside of MO.
MenuQue, specifically is installed and as far as I can tell working correctly.
DarnUI is installed and working correctly.
I have quadruple-checked my install of both mods to ensure they are installed correctly - looked over every file and folder in the .zip, made sure the relevant files and folder paths were all installed correctly... I can see no issue with my installation of the mods.  As I said, I can indeed manipulate the compass - move it, resize it, switch it for the Skyrim compass.
I have also attempted loading only HSB and not HSBE/BPN, to the same effect.
I really feel like I've exhausted every possible issue here and that this must be an MO specific issue...

Also, I have a seemingly quite common issue with Weapon Improvement Project - textures are incorrectly mapped onto steel shortswords (and I believe longswords as well).

I read on the WIP page multiple posts suggesting Archive Invalidation is the issue... Yet I have 'Automatic Archive Invalidation' ticked in my MO2 profile; this places an Oblivion - Invalidation.bsa in my 'Archives' tab, and the line 'SResourceArchiveList=Oblivion - Invalidation.bsa' in my .ini.  As far as I can tell this is basically the same AI method Wrye Bash uses, which most users seem to suggest works perfectly. There are no other examples of corrupted texture issues in my game, I have tons of texture and mesh mods installed and working beautifully... No reason that I can see to think I have an issue with Archive Invalidation in my game - why would it only affect a couple textures on a couple weapons from this mod? I have tried loading WIP both before and after Insanity's Improved Armoury (as IIA has textures but not meshes for these weapons, I thought that might be the issue) to no avail...

Any insight anyone at all could provide here would be greatly apprectiated.

I am using Hud Status Bars (and HSBE, but I'm less concerned about that... if I can figure out what's going on with HSB I'm certain HSBE will fall right along) and cannot get it to display the bars outlined in it's default 'HUD Status Bars.ini' (or the bars outlined in Basic Primary Needs' readme, placed in HSBE/Basic Primary Needs.esp.ini) - yet, I can manipulate the compass (installed dark/darn compass hud base and optional darnified compass) through 'HUD Status Bars - Base.ini'.  

Also, I have a seemingly quite common issue with Weapon Improvement Project - textures are incorrectly mapped onto steel shortswords (and I believe longswords as well).

I read on the WIP page multiple posts suggesting Archive Invalidation is the issue... Yet I have 'Automatic Archive Invalidation' ticked in my MO2 profile; this places an Oblivion - Invalidation.bsa in my 'Archives' tab, and the line 'SResourceArchiveList=Oblivion - Invalidation.bsa' in my .ini.  As far as I can tell this is basically the same AI method Wrye Bash uses, which most users seem to suggest works perfectly. There are no other examples of corrupted texture issues in my game, I have tons of texture and mesh mods installed and working beautifully... No reason that I can see to think I have an issue with Archive Invalidation in my game - why would it only affect a couple textures on a couple weapons from this mod? I have tried loading WIP both before and after Insanity's Improved Armoury (as IIA has textures but not meshes for these weapons, I thought that might be the issue) to no avail...

Any insight anyone at all could provide here would be greatly apprectiated.

Thank you for the compliment.  ::): 

For Hud Status Bars, I had used it in a previous installation last December. I'm actually thinking of bringing it back to Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0 when I get back to the guide. I can share the link to my older instructions for the setup, maybe this will help you figure out your issue, HUD Status Bars. The INI tweaks I used are now uploaded here.

I will need to investigate deeper into the issue you are having with Weapon Improvement Project. We have a discord channel set up with several talented people who may be able to help answer some of your questions. Feel free to join us if you are a discord user, The Morroblivion Help Desk.

I wish I could be of more help, but it may actually be fall before I get back into revising my guide as I am currently helping to test Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition. I am learning a great deal from her and other members on the dev team that I hope to carry forward to Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0. 

If you are able to manipulate the position and size of the Skyrim textured compass through the "\Oblivion\Data\INI\Hud Status Bars - base.ini" file, then at least HSB's HUDinit script partially is running.  This also means that OBSE and MenuQue are hooking the Oblivion executable and allowing HSB's scripts to insert XML code into the UI game data.  If no other HSB added bar is showing up, then perhaps the script crashed at some point and did not complete successfully. 

The most likely place for the script to crash is in processing the "HUD Status Bars - base.ini" and the "Hud Status Bars.ini" files.  Please note that these are not traditional INI files, but are in fact OBSE scripts which are executed by the OBSE script interpreter.  If you have any sort of syntax/semantic error in this type of INI file, you will cause the active script's thread to crash and most likely break your game.  The OBSE script interpreter executes each statement in the INI files line by line.  Since the compass manipulation lines are at the top, it makes sense that some malformed statement downstream might cause the HUDinit script to crash and thus stop the initialization process prematurely.

To proceed with diagnosing and hopefully fixing this issue, please post the following:

1) The version of HUD Status Bars you have installed, the filename of the zip file you downloaded to install it, the package options you selected during installation.

2) A screenshot of what you are describing in the segment I quoted above, just so I can verify that we are all on the same page regarding what is actually working/not working.

3) Your "\Oblivion\Data\INI\HUD Status Bars - base.ini" and "\Oblivion\Data\INI\HUD Status Bars.ini" files.

4) Your "\Oblivion\OBSE.log" and "Oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\MenuQue\Game.log".

5) The results from these console commands:

getquestrunning tnoHSB

getstage tnoHSB

EDIT: after spending some more time reading through the scripts, I think that "HUD Status Bars.ini" is the most likely place for a syntax error.  The "HUD Status Bars - base.ini" is completely processed before the HUDinit script makes a function call to insert/modify XML code.  So if a syntax error was present in that file, you would not see changes to the compass.

Edited by ponyrider0

1) HUD Status Bars ver.5.3.2 ;; HUD Status Bars 5_3_2-34905-5-3-2.zip ;;

I did a full manual install - grabbed the 00 Core folder,

took the 'ini' folder from 01 Vanilla Style and dropped it into the Core folder.

Next I grabbed the 'main' folder from 10 - Optional compass HUD base - (Dark)  DarN and dropped it into the 'menus' folder from Core.

Next I grabbed tnocompass.xml from 11 - Optional DarNified Compass and dropped in the menus/prefabs/HUDstatusBars folder in Core.

Then I renamed the folder to HUD Status Bars and created a .7z archive and installed to MO2.

I have also switched out and tested the Skyrim compass + HUD Base with success, but above is my current setup.

2)I think OR or ENB is changing my screenshot button... I'll figure that out but for the moment no picture.  I promise you the compass is working and the default encumbrance bar and enemy health bars outlined in HUD Status Bars.ini are not.

3)  Base.ini

; HUD Status Bars - base.ini

; =====================

;

; Version: 5.3.2

; Author: Ole Boe / TheNiceOne

;

;=================================== Base settings for vanilla style bars ===============================

; =================== General settings

; Set how fast the hud will update (interval in seconds). Smaller number means faster update

set tnoHSB.updateInterval to 0.2

; Set whether optimalization is enabled (1). If enabled, color, text and visibility of a bar is only changed if the calculated fraction changes,

; where fraction is (val - min) / (max - min). You can still turn off optimalization for individual bars (see user guide).

set tnoHSB.optimalization to 0

; Set whether HUD Status Bars will modify the Encumbrance display in the Inventory menu, to display the correct values

; A bug in Oblivion make encumbrance display inccorectly whenever the player has any feather effects

; See https://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Feather#Bug for details about the bug.

; Setting correct_encumbrance to a positive value corrects this bug. Set to 0 to disable the feature

; The value should be: 4 (5 if playing Nehrim) - this value is actually the weight of the playe's inventory when game starts.

set tnoHSB.correct_encumbrance to 4

; Set text to use when displaying a value as <value> <of> <max>, Default " of ", other natural choice is "/"

set tnoHSB.textDivider to sv_Construct " of "

; Enable general debug (1)

set tnoHSB.debug to 0

; =================== Default Status Bar settings

; Settings that apply to all status bars. They may be overridden in settings for the individual bars

; Vertical gap between each hud bar.

; HUDdefault means using the same gap as between the three standard bars

set tnoHSB.vertical_gap to HUDdefault

; Alpha (transparency) for bars

; HUDdefault means using same alpha as for the three standard bars

set tnoHSB.alpha to HUDdefault

; Set additional vertical gap between the hud bar and an icon. A negative value will move it closer to the icon

; Only used for bars with hud_x set to HUDweapon/magic/compass/effects - Above/Below

set tnoHSB.vertical_icon_gap to 6

; Set the horizontal gap between hud bars and the icon/bar to the immediate left/right.

set tnoHSB.horizontal_gap to 10

; Set default values for text. See deatils in the user guide, under hud_<setting>

set tnoHSB.textColor to HUDcolorWhite

set tnoHSB.textType to HUDfontSimple

set tnoHSB.textSize to 10

set tnoHSB.textPos_x to HUDtxtCenter

set tnoHSB.textPos_y to HUDtxtAbove

set tnoHSB.textAdjust_y to 0

; Set additional gap when using text above/below a bar. Default 3

set tnoHSB.textAdditionalGap_y to 3

; Set additional gap when using text to the left/right of a bar. Default 3

set tnoHSB.textAdditionalGap_x to 3

; Set default color, and offset if using text shadow.

set tnoHSB.textShadowColor to 0 ; 0 disables default textShadow, otherwise use a color, e.g. HUDcolorBlack

set tnoHSB.textShadow_x to 1

set tnoHSB.textShadow_y to 1

; Set the default size of bars, as percentage of a full-sise bar

; HUDdefault means same size as standard bars, whether they are 100% or reduced (if using DarN UI or similar)

set tnoHSB.bar_size to HUDdefault

; Set the default size of icons of type HUDbarRefIcon or HUDbarEffectIcon, as percentage of default (64x64)

set tnoHSB.icon_size to 50

; Set the default size of custom icons, as percentage of default (32x32 or other)

set tnoHSB.custom_size to 100

; =================== Vanilla bar adjustments

; Set whether to hide the vanilla enemy health bar, in order to completely replace it with a health bar from HSB, by setting this to 1

set tnoHSB.hide_health_bar to 1

; Hide the vanilla sneak icon, in order to completely replace it with a sneak icon from HSB, by setting this to 1

set tnoHSB.hide_sneak_icon to 0

; Hide the vanilla status bars (healt, magicka, fatigue), in order to completely replace them with custom bars from HSB, by setting this to 1

set tnoHSB.hide_status_bars to 0

; Hide the weapon durability bar, in order to replace it by a better working durability bar, by setting this to 1

set tnoHSB.hide_weapon_durability to 1

; Set order to position the four vanilla icons below

set tnoHSB.icon_order to sv_Construct "CWML"

; == compass

; HUDdefault means that HSB doesn't move/resize the compass

set tnoHSB.hide_compass to 0

set tnoHSB.compass_x to 50

set tnoHSB.compass_y to HUDbarsLow

set tnoHSB.compass_size to 35 ; Set value as % of full size

set tnoHSB.compass_degrees to 270 ; 90-360

set tnoHSB.compass_alpha_reduction to 0.2 ; The alpha (opaqueness) of markers far away is reduced by 20%

set tnoHSB.compass_size_reduction to 0.4 ; The size of markers far away is reduced by 40%

set tnoHSB.compass_hide_quest to 0 ; Don't hide compass quest arrow

; == Weapon icon

; HUDdefault means that HSB doesn't move/resize of the weapon icon

set tnoHSB.hide_weapon to 0

set tnoHSB.weapon_size to HUDdefault

set tnoHSB.weapon_x to HUDdefault

set tnoHSB.weapon_y to HUDdefault

; == Magic icon

; HUDdefault means that HSB doesn't move/resize of the magic icon

set tnoHSB.hide_magic to 0

set tnoHSB.magic_size to HUDdefault

set tnoHSB.magic_x to HUDdefault

set tnoHSB.magic_y to HUDdefault

; == Levelup icon

; HUDdefault means that HSB doesn't move/resize of the levelup icon

set tnoHSB.levelup_size to HUDdefault

set tnoHSB.levelup_x to HUDdefault

set tnoHSB.levelup_y to HUDdefault

; == Location text

set tnoHSB.location_display to 1 ; 0: Show normal, 1: Hide completely, 2: Hide, but show as message

set tnoHSB.location_x to HUDdefault ; Let it keep normal position

set tnoHSB.location_y to HUDdefault

; =================== Custom bars setup

;Set default look of centered bars. Only the skyrim look exists for now

set tnoHSB.centered_fill to sv_Construct "Skyrim\centered_fill" ; Fill bar uses Skyrim\barH.dds

set tnoHSB.centered_back to sv_Construct "Skyrim\centered_back" ; Background uses Skyrim\backH.dds

set tnoHSB.centered_bw to 300 ; Background image size is 300x20

set tnoHSB.centered_bh to 20

set tnoHSB.centered_fw to 128 ; Fill bar image size is 128x20

set tnoHSB.centered_fh to 20

set tnoHSB.centered_fy to 0

set tnoHSB.centered_fo to 8 ; Keep 8 remaining pixels when "empty"

HUD Status Bars.ini

; HUD status bars.ini

; =====================

;

; Version: 5.3.2

; Author: Ole Boe / TheNiceOne

;

; =================== Individual HUD status bars Settings for vanilla style

; To use a status bar, edit the lines for the bar the following way:

; * tnoHSB.hud_color: Bar color. Can be either a number, a script variable or a function. If the result is 0, the entire bar is hidden.

; * tnoHSB.hud_val: A script variable or function that calculates the value that is displayed in the bar

; * tnoHSB.hud_max: Set the max threshold for val that makes the bar full. Either a number, a script variable or a function.

; SetStage tnoHSB 10 Creates the bar. Must be the last line for each bar

; There are also more advanced settings to use, but the three above are the only three mandatory for each bar.

; The advanced settings are described in the user guide, and some of them used in the settings for Status bars below

; There are many examples at the bottom of this file. Just copy / paste to use them - but remove the at ; the start of the lines.

; ==== Weapon health displayed below weapon icon. Hidden if not wielding weapon.

set tnoHSB.hud_type to HUDbarSmall

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "1+4*(tnoHSB.frac<0.5)" ; green, red when below 50%

set tnoHSB.hud_ref to sv_Construct "Player.GetEquippedObject 16" ; 16 = weapon

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "Player.GetEquippedCurrentHealth 16"

set tnoHSB.hud_tmp to sv_Construct "(Player.GetAV Armorer) >= 75" ; 1 if being an expert armorer

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "(1+0.25*tnoHSB.tmp)*(GetObjectHealth hud_ref)"

set tnoHSB.hud_x to HUDweaponCenter ; Place beneath weapon icon, with same width

set tnoHSB.hud_y to HUDweaponBelow

set tnoHSB.hud_size to HUDweaponWidth

SetStage tnoHSB 10

; ==== Display current charge of equipped weapon above weapon icon. Hide bar if you don't have an enchanted weapon equipped.

set tnoHSB.hud_visible to sv_Construct "tnoHSB.max" ; Only visible if max is non-zero, e.g. if the weapon has an enchantment

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "HUDcolorPurple" ; Purple color

set tnoHSB.hud_ref to sv_Construct "Player.GetEquippedObject 16" ; Set hud_ref to equipped weapon

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "Player.GetEquippedCurrentCharge 16" ; Set val to current charge of player's equipped weapon

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "GetObjectCharge hud_ref" ; Get object charge (max charge) of the current equipped weapon

set tnoHSB.hud_x to HUDweaponCenter ; Centered relative to weapon icon

set tnoHSB.hud_y to HUDweaponAbove ; Right above weapon icon

set tnoHSB.hud_size to HUDweaponWidth ; Same width as weapon icon

SetStage tnoHSB 10

; ==== Display current Spell effectiveness (due to wearing armor, or mods), below the magic spell icon

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "HUDcolorBlue"

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "GetSpellEffectiveness"

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "1"

set tnoHSB.hud_x to HUDmagicCenter ; Centered relative to magic icon

set tnoHSB.hud_y to HUDmagicBelow ; Right above magic icon

set tnoHSB.hud_size to HUDmagicWidth ; Same width as magic icon

SetStage tnoHSB 10

; ==== Display current Encumbrance. Bar is full when you carry nothing. Color is yellow, but changes gradually to red as your encumbrance increases.

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "HUDcolorOrange"

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "GetAV Encumbrance" ; Player is default reference when hud_ref is not defined.

set tnoHSB.hud_min to sv_Construct "(GetBaseAV Encumbrance) - 4" ; Bar is at min (empty) when current encumbrance = maximum encumbrance

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "0" ; Bar is at max (full) when current encumrance = 0

set tnoHSB.hud_x to HUDbars ; Same x pos as standard bars

set tnoHSB.hud_y to HUDbarsAbove ; Right above standard bars

; Size not given = HUDdefault = standard bar size

SetStage tnoHSB 10

; Change those three global settings to match icons with text on the left side (for the bars below)

set tnoHSB.textPos_x to HUDtxtLeft

set tnoHSB.textPos_y to HUDtxtCenter

set tnoHSB.textAdjust_y to 2

; ==== Display health of your summoned creature, as summon icon + health. Bar is invisible when no creature is currently summoned

; If using a mod that allows you multiple summons, you may want to copy the entire bar settings, but replace the "1" in "hud_summon 1" with "2", "3", etc.

set tnoHSB.hud_ref to sv_Construct "hud_summon 1" ; ref is current summon. Makes bar invisible if no current summon

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "GetAV Health" ; Health of summon

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "GetBaseAV Health" ; Base health of summon

; Use pos (above previous bar)

set tnoHSB.hud_updateInterval to 0.6 ; Only update the bar every 0.6 secod

set tnoHSB.hud_type to HUDbarRefIcon ; Display the correct icon for the summon

set tnoHSB.hud_textDisplay to HUDtxtValue ; Display health as plain number

; set tnoHSB.hud_name to sv_Construct "hud_ref: " ; Remove semicolon at start of line to display name of summon too

set tnoHSB.hud_x to 99 ; To the right

set tnoHSB.hud_y to HUDbarsLow ; Same y pos as fatigue bar

SetStage tnoHSB 10

; ==== Display disease status. Display name and icon of the last received disease, and number of diseases. Hidden if having no diseases

set tnoHSB.hud_ref to sv_Construct "GetDisease" ; ref is current disease

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "GetDisease" ; val is number of diseases

set tnoHSB.hud_type to HUDbarRefIcon ; Use the disease's icon

set tnoHSB.hud_name to sv_Construct "hud_ref: " ; Display name of ref (the current disease)

set tnoHSB.hud_textColor to sv_Construct "HUDcolorCyan" ; Text color is cyan

set tnoHSB.hud_textDisplay to HUDtxtValue ; Display number of diseases

set tnoHSB.hud_updateInterval to 5 ; Only update the bar every fifth second since diseases don't change frequently

SetStage tnoHSB 10

; ==== An alternative customized enemy health bar

; It displays a bar similar to the vanilla, but also displays if the enemy health is buffed above its base.

; It changes color from green (above base), yellow (above 67%), orange (above 33%) to red (below 33%)

set tnoHSB.hud_color to sv_Construct "1+6*(tnoHSB.val<tnoHSB.tmp)+3*(tnoHSB.frac<0.67)-5*(tnoHSB.frac<0.33)"

set tnoHSB.hud_ref to sv_Construct "hud_enemy" ; ref is last attacked enemy

set tnoHSB.hud_tmp to sv_Construct "GetBaseAV Health" ; Base health of last attacked enemy

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "GetAV Health" ; Health of last attacked enemy

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "tnoHSB.enemyMaxHealth" ; A special variable, max detected health of enemy

set tnoHSB.hud_custom to sv_Construct "HealthArc\HA"

set tnoHSB.hud_type to 41

set tnoHSB.hud_custom_w to 128

set tnoHSB.hud_custom_h to 32

set tnoHSB.hud_size to 75 ; Size 75% of the native icon size

set tnoHSB.hud_x to 50 ; X pos 50 = centered

set tnoHSB.hud_y to 48 ; Y pos 48 = just above reticle

SetStage tnoHSB 10

; === The health bar, displaying when you have a wounded actor in your crosshair, but not a current enemy

set tnoHSB.hud_ref to sv_Construct "GetCrossHairRef"

set tnoHSB.hud_visible to sv_Construct "(tnoHSB.frac < 1) && (tnoHSB.frac > 0) && (tnoHSB.enemyMaxHealth == 0)" ; Only display if the actor is alive and wounded and no current enemy

set tnoHSB.hud_color_max to HUDcolorGreen ; Color is green when health is full,

set tnoHSB.hud_color_min to HUDcolorYellow ; ...and gradually changes towards yellow as health drops

set tnoHSB.hud_val to sv_Construct "GetAV Health" ; Health of crosshair ref

set tnoHSB.hud_max to sv_Construct "GetBaseAV Health" ; base health of crosshair ref

set tnoHSB.hud_custom to sv_Construct "HealthArc\HA"

set tnoHSB.hud_type to 41

set tnoHSB.hud_custom_w to 128

set tnoHSB.hud_custom_h to 32

set tnoHSB.hud_size to 75 ; Size 75% of the native icon size

set tnoHSB.hud_y to HUDprevBar ; X&Y pos same as enemy health bar

SetStage tnoHSB 10

4) OBSE.log

OBSE: initialize (version = 21.4 010201A0)
oblivion root = G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\
config path = G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\obse.ini
plugin directory = G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Blockhead.dll
SetOpcodeBase 000027F0
RegisterCommand SetBodyAssetOverride (27F0)
RegisterCommand GetBodyAssetOverride (27F1)
RegisterCommand ResetBodyAssetOverride (27F2)
RegisterCommand GetFaceGenAge (27F3)
RegisterCommand SetFaceGenAge (27F4)
RegisterCommand SetHeadAssetOverride (27F5)
RegisterCommand GetHeadAssetOverride (27F6)
RegisterCommand ResetHeadAssetOverride (27F7)
RegisterCommand RefreshAnimData (27F8)
RegisterCommand SetAgeTextureOverride (27F9)
RegisterCommand ResetAgeTextureOverride (27FA)
RegisterCommand ToggleAnimOverride (27FB)
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Blockhead.dll (00000002 Blockhead 0A032008) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\CustomSpellIcons.dll
SetOpcodeBase 000025F0
RegisterCommand HasAssignedIcon (25F0)
RegisterCommand OverwriteSpellIcon (25F1)
RegisterCommand SetSpellIcon (25F2)
RegisterCommand ClearSpellIcon (25F3)
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\CustomSpellIcons.dll (00000001 CustomSpellIcons 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Elys_USV.dll
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\Elys_USV.dll (00000001 Elys_USV 0000005D) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\EngineBugFixes.dll
SetOpcodeBase 00002860
RegisterCommand EBFGetVersion (2860)
RegisterCommand EBFGetEnableState (2861)
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\EngineBugFixes.dll (00000002 EngineBugFixes 000000BE) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\FractionalMagicDamage.dll
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\FractionalMagicDamage.dll (00000002 FractionalMagicDamage 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\MenuQue.dll
SetOpcodeBase 000025D0
RegisterCommand mqSetMessageBoxSource (25D0)
RegisterCommand mqGetSelectedClass (25D1)
RegisterCommand mqGetHighlightedClass (25D2)
RegisterCommand Kyoma_Test (25D3)
RegisterCommand mqGetEnchMenuBaseItem (25D4)
RegisterCommand mqGetMapMarkers (25D5)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildFloatValue (25D6)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildStringValue (25D7)
RegisterCommand mqSetMenuChildFloatValue (25D8)
RegisterCommand mqSetMenuChildStringValue (25D9)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildHasTrait (25DA)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildName (25DB)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuChildCount (25DC)
RegisterCommand mqCreateMenuFloatValue (25DD)
RegisterCommand mqCreateMenuStringValue (25DE)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuActiveFloatValue (25DF)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuActiveStringValue (25E0)
RegisterCommand mqSetMenuActiveFloatValue (25E1)
RegisterCommand mqSetMenuActiveStringValue (25E2)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuActiveChildIndex (25E3)
RegisterCommand InsertXML (25E4)
RegisterCommand mqGetCurrentQuests (25E5)
RegisterCommand mqGetCompletedQuests (25E6)
RegisterCommand mqGetActiveQuest (25E7)
RegisterCommand mqSetActiveQuest (25E8)
RegisterCommand mqGetQuestCompleted (25E9)
RegisterCommand mqUncompleteQuest (25EA)
RegisterCommand mqGetActiveQuestTargets (25EB)
RegisterCommand InsertXMLTemplate (25EC)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuGlobalStringValue (25ED)
RegisterCommand mqSetMenuGlobalStringValue (25EE)
SetOpcodeBase 000026B0
RegisterCommand mqSetMenuGlobalFloatValue (26B0)
RegisterCommand mqGetMenuGlobalFloatValue (26B1)
RegisterCommand ShowGenericMenu (26B2)
RegisterCommand ShowMagicPopupMenu (26B3)
RegisterCommand ShowTrainingMenu (26B4)
RegisterCommand GetGenericButtonPressed (26B5)
RegisterCommand SetMenuEventHandler (26B6)
RegisterCommand RemoveMenuEventHandler (26B7)
RegisterCommand GetMenuEventType (26B8)
RegisterCommand GetFontLoaded (26B9)
RegisterCommand UpdateLocalMap (26BA)
RegisterCommand GetLocalMapSeen (26BB)
RegisterCommand GetWorldMapData (26BC)
RegisterCommand IsTextEditInUse (26BD)
RegisterCommand GetMousePos (26BE)
RegisterCommand SetWorldMapData (26BF)
RegisterCommand GetWorldMapDoor (26C0)
RegisterCommand GetTextEditString (26C1)
RegisterCommand ShowTextEditMenu (26C2)
RegisterCommand SetTextEditString (26C3)
RegisterCommand tile_GetFloat (26C4)
RegisterCommand tile_GetString (26C5)
RegisterCommand tile_HasTrait (26C6)
RegisterCommand GetLoadedFonts (26C7)
RegisterCommand tile_SetFloat (26C8)
RegisterCommand tile_SetString (26C9)
RegisterCommand tile_FadeFloat (26CA)
RegisterCommand tile_GetInfo (26CB)
RegisterCommand tile_GetName (26CC)
RegisterCommand GetTextEditBox (26CD)
RegisterCommand GetMouseImage (26CE)
RegisterCommand SetMouseImage (26CF)
SetOpcodeBase 000027B0
RegisterCommand GetSkillCode (27B0)
RegisterCommand IncrementPlayerSkillUseF (27B1)
RegisterCommand TriggerPlayerSkillUseF (27B2)
RegisterCommand ModPlayerSkillExpF (27B3)
RegisterCommand GetPlayerSkillUseF (27B4)
RegisterCommand GetPlayerSkillAdvancesF (27B5)
RegisterCommand SetPlayerSkillAdvancesF (27B6)
RegisterCommand GetRequiredSkillExpF (27B7)
RegisterCommand GetSkillUseIncrementF (27B8)
RegisterCommand SetSkillUseIncrementF (27B9)
RegisterCommand GetSkillGoverningAttributeF (27BA)
RegisterCommand SetSkillGoverningAttributeF (27BB)
RegisterCommand GetSkillSpecializationF (27BC)
RegisterCommand SetSkillSpecializationF (27BD)
RegisterCommand GetAllSkills (27BE)
RegisterCommand ShowLevelUpMenu (27BF)
RegisterCommand SetTrainerSkillC (27C0)
RegisterCommand GetRequiredSkillExpC (27C1)
RegisterCommand GetSkillSpecializationC (27C2)
RegisterCommand SetSkillSpecializationC (27C3)
RegisterCommand GetTrainingMenuSkill (27C4)
RegisterCommand GetTrainingMenuLevel (27C5)
RegisterCommand GetTrainingMenuCost (27C6)
RegisterCommand GetSkillForm (27C7)
RegisterCommand GetAVSkillMasteryLevelC (27C8)
RegisterCommand GetAVSkillMasteryLevelF (27C9)
RegisterCommand tile_GetVar (27CA)
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\MenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue 00000010) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OblivionReloaded.dll
SetOpcodeBase 00002800
RegisterCommand ORGetVersion (2800)
RegisterCommand ORGetLocationName (2801)
RegisterCommand ORSetCustomShaderEnabled (2802)
RegisterCommand ORSetCustomConstant (2803)
RegisterCommand ORGetWeatherName (2804)
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OblivionReloaded.dll (00000002 OblivionReloaded 00000006) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll
SetOpcodeBase 00002330
RegisterCommand GetEsp (2330)
RegisterCommand CreateArray (2331)
RegisterCommand DestroyArray (2332)
RegisterCommand ArraySize (2333)
RegisterCommand ArrayCount (2334)
RegisterCommand SetInArray (2335)
RegisterCommand SetFloatInArray (2336)
RegisterCommand GetInArray (2337)
RegisterCommand GetTypeInArray (2338)
RegisterCommand RemInArray (2339)
RegisterCommand FindInArray (233A)
RegisterCommand FindFloatInArray (233B)
RegisterCommand SetRefInArray (233C)
RegisterCommand FindRefInArray (233D)
RegisterCommand CopyArray (233E)
RegisterCommand ArrayEsp (233F)
RegisterCommand ArrayProtect (2340)
RegisterCommand FirstInArray (2341)
RegisterCommand DestroyAllArrays (2342)
RegisterCommand PackArray (2343)
RegisterCommand CreateString (2344)
RegisterCommand DestroyString (2345)
RegisterCommand SetString (2346)
RegisterCommand StringEsp (2347)
RegisterCommand StringProtect (2348)
RegisterCommand StringLen (2349)
RegisterCommand DestroyAllStrings (234A)
RegisterCommand StringSetName (234B)
RegisterCommand StringGetName (234C)
RegisterCommand StringMsg (234D)
RegisterCommand StringCat (234E)
RegisterCommand UserFileExists (234F)
SetOpcodeBase 00002378
RegisterCommand RenFile (2378)
RegisterCommand DelFile (2379)
RegisterCommand StringToTxtFile (237A)
RegisterCommand CopyString (237B)
RegisterCommand IntToString (237C)
RegisterCommand FloatToString (237D)
RegisterCommand RefToString (237E)
RegisterCommand IniReadInt (237F)
RegisterCommand IniReadFloat (2380)
RegisterCommand IniReadRef (2381)
RegisterCommand IniWriteInt (2382)
RegisterCommand IniWriteFloat (2383)
RegisterCommand IniWriteRef (2384)
RegisterCommand IniKeyExists (2385)
RegisterCommand IniDelKey (2386)
RegisterCommand EspToString (2387)
RegisterCommand IniReadString (2388)
RegisterCommand IniWriteString (2389)
RegisterCommand ModRefEsp (238A)
RegisterCommand GetRefEsp (238B)
RegisterCommand StringToRef (238C)
RegisterCommand StringCmp (238D)
RegisterCommand FileToString (238E)
RegisterCommand StringPos (238F)
RegisterCommand StringToInt (2390)
RegisterCommand StringToFloat (2391)
RegisterCommand ArrayCmp (2392)
RegisterCommand StringMsgBox (2393)
RegisterCommand StringIns (2394)
RegisterCommand StringRep (2395)
RegisterCommand IntToHex (2396)
RegisterCommand LC (2397)
SetOpcodeBase 000023B0
RegisterCommand FromTSFC (23B0)
RegisterCommand ToTSFC (23B1)
RegisterCommand StrLC (23B2)
RegisterCommand CreateEspBook (23B3)
RegisterCommand FmtString (23B4)
RegisterCommand FixName (23B5)
RegisterCommand ResetName (23B6)
RegisterCommand HasFixedName (23B7)
RegisterCommand csc (23B8)
RegisterCommand StringSetNameEx (23B9)
RegisterCommand StringGetNameEx (23BA)
RegisterCommand FixNameEx (23BB)
RegisterCommand IniGetNthSection (23BC)
RegisterCommand IniSectionsCount (23BD)
RegisterCommand RunBatString (23BE)
RegisterCommand Halt (23BF)
RegisterCommand RefToLong (23C0)
RegisterCommand LongToRef (23C1)
RegisterCommand FindFirstFile (23C2)
RegisterCommand FindNextFile (23C3)
RegisterCommand GetFileSize (23C4)
RegisterCommand NewHudS (23C5)
RegisterCommand DelHudS (23C6)
RegisterCommand ScreenInfo (23C7)
RegisterCommand HudS_X (23C8)
RegisterCommand HudS_SclX (23C9)
RegisterCommand HudS_Show (23CA)
RegisterCommand HudS_Opac (23CB)
RegisterCommand HudS_Align (23CC)
RegisterCommand AutoSclHudS (23CD)
RegisterCommand HudS_Y (23CE)
RegisterCommand HudSEsp (23CF)
RegisterCommand HudSProtect (23D0)
RegisterCommand HudsInfo (23D1)
RegisterCommand DelAllHudSs (23D2)
RegisterCommand HudS_L (23D3)
RegisterCommand rcsc (23D4)
RegisterCommand HudS_SclY (23D5)
RegisterCommand NewHudT (23D6)
RegisterCommand DelHudT (23D7)
RegisterCommand HudT_X (23D8)
RegisterCommand HudT_SclX (23D9)
RegisterCommand HudT_Show (23DA)
RegisterCommand HudT_Opac (23DB)
RegisterCommand HudT_Align (23DC)
RegisterCommand AutoSclHudT (23DD)
RegisterCommand HudT_Y (23DE)
RegisterCommand HudTEsp (23DF)
RegisterCommand HudTProtect (23E0)
RegisterCommand HudTInfo (23E1)
RegisterCommand DelAllHudTs (23E2)
RegisterCommand HudT_L (23E3)
RegisterCommand HudT_SclY (23E4)
RegisterCommand PauseBox (23E5)
RegisterCommand KillMenu (23E6)
RegisterCommand SetHudT (23E7)
RegisterCommand HudT_Text (23E8)
RegisterCommand HudS_Tex (23E9)
RegisterCommand SanString (23EA)
RegisterCommand IsHUDEnabled (23EB)
RegisterCommand IsPluggyDataReset (23EC)
RegisterCommand FromOBSEString (23ED)
RegisterCommand ToOBSEString (23EE)
RegisterCommand HudT_Font (23EF)
SetOpcodeBase 000023FF
RegisterCommand PlgySpcl (23FF)
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll (00000001 OBSE_Elys_Pluggy 00000084) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_EnhancedCamera.dll
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_EnhancedCamera.dll (00000002 EnhancedCamera 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue.dll (00000002 OBSE_Kyoma_MenuQue_OLD 00000000) reported as incompatible during query
checking plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\usvfs_x86.dll
plugin G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\\usvfs_x86.dll does not appear to be an OBSE plugin
patched
HandleNewGameHook
DoSaveGameHook: C:\Users\Aaron\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Save 2 - sdas - Imperial Prison, Level 1, Playing Time 00.00.49.ess
saving to C:\Users\Aaron\Documents\My Games\Oblivion\Saves\Save 2 - sdas - Imperial Prison, Level 1, Playing Time 00.00.49.obse
OBSE: deinitialize

MenuQue\Game.log

Query (compiled with 20)
Loading Submodule 'Data\obse\plugins\MenuQue\Submodule.Game.dll' ...
Attaching Submodule ...
Submodule loaded at 6A630000
Load (CSMode = 0)
Initializing Submodule ...
OBSE Interface Map at <035004B0>
Loading INI
INI Path: G:\games\gog galaxy\games\oblivion\Data\OBSE\Plugins\MenuQue.ini
Finished loading INI.
Registering Commands....
Registering command 'mqSetMessageBoxSource' w/ opcode 25D0
Registering command 'mqGetSelectedClass' w/ opcode 25D1
Registering command 'mqGetHighlightedClass' w/ opcode 25D2
Registering command 'Kyoma_Test' w/ opcode 25D3
Registering command 'mqGetEnchMenuBaseItem' w/ opcode 25D4
Registering command 'mqGetMapMarkers' w/ opcode 25D5
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildFloatValue' w/ opcode 25D6
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildStringValue' w/ opcode 25D7
Registering command 'mqSetMenuChildFloatValue' w/ opcode 25D8
Registering command 'mqSetMenuChildStringValue' w/ opcode 25D9
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildHasTrait' w/ opcode 25DA
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildName' w/ opcode 25DB
Registering command 'mqGetMenuChildCount' w/ opcode 25DC
Registering command 'mqCreateMenuFloatValue' w/ opcode 25DD
Registering command 'mqCreateMenuStringValue' w/ opcode 25DE
Registering command 'mqGetMenuActiveFloatValue' w/ opcode 25DF
Registering command 'mqGetMenuActiveStringValue' w/ opcode 25E0
Registering command 'mqSetMenuActiveFloatValue' w/ opcode 25E1
Registering command 'mqSetMenuActiveStringValue' w/ opcode 25E2
Registering command 'mqGetMenuActiveChildIndex' w/ opcode 25E3
Registering command 'InsertXML' w/ opcode 25E4
Registering command 'mqGetCurrentQuests' w/ opcode 25E5
Registering command 'mqGetCompletedQuests' w/ opcode 25E6
Registering command 'mqGetActiveQuest' w/ opcode 25E7
Registering command 'mqSetActiveQuest' w/ opcode 25E8
Registering command 'mqGetQuestCompleted' w/ opcode 25E9
Registering command 'mqUncompleteQuest' w/ opcode 25EA
Registering command 'mqGetActiveQuestTargets' w/ opcode 25EB
Registering command 'InsertXMLTemplate' w/ opcode 25EC
Registering command 'mqGetMenuGlobalStringValue' w/ opcode 25ED
Registering command 'mqSetMenuGlobalStringValue' w/ opcode 25EE
Registering command 'mqSetMenuGlobalFloatValue' w/ opcode 26B0
Registering command 'mqGetMenuGlobalFloatValue' w/ opcode 26B1
Registering command 'ShowGenericMenu' w/ opcode 26B2
Registering command 'ShowMagicPopupMenu' w/ opcode 26B3
Registering command 'ShowTrainingMenu' w/ opcode 26B4
Registering command 'GetGenericButtonPressed' w/ opcode 26B5
Registering command 'SetMenuEventHandler' w/ opcode 26B6
Registering command 'RemoveMenuEventHandler' w/ opcode 26B7
Registering command 'GetMenuEventType' w/ opcode 26B8
Registering command 'GetFontLoaded' w/ opcode 26B9
Registering command 'UpdateLocalMap' w/ opcode 26BA
Registering command 'GetLocalMapSeen' w/ opcode 26BB
Registering command 'GetWorldMapData' w/ opcode 26BC
Registering command 'IsTextEditInUse' w/ opcode 26BD
Registering command 'GetMousePos' w/ opcode 26BE
Registering command 'SetWorldMapData' w/ opcode 26BF
Registering command 'GetWorldMapDoor' w/ opcode 26C0
Registering command 'GetTextEditString' w/ opcode 26C1
Registering command 'ShowTextEditMenu' w/ opcode 26C2
Registering command 'SetTextEditString' w/ opcode 26C3
Registering command 'tile_GetFloat' w/ opcode 26C4
Registering command 'tile_GetString' w/ opcode 26C5
Registering command 'tile_HasTrait' w/ opcode 26C6
Registering command 'GetLoadedFonts' w/ opcode 26C7
Registering command 'tile_SetFloat' w/ opcode 26C8
Registering command 'tile_SetString' w/ opcode 26C9
Registering command 'tile_FadeFloat' w/ opcode 26CA
Registering command 'tile_GetInfo' w/ opcode 26CB
Registering command 'tile_GetName' w/ opcode 26CC
Registering command 'GetTextEditBox' w/ opcode 26CD
Registering command 'GetMouseImage' w/ opcode 26CE
Registering command 'SetMouseImage' w/ opcode 26CF
Registering command 'GetSkillCode' w/ opcode 27B0
Registering command 'IncrementPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B1
Registering command 'TriggerPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B2
Registering command 'ModPlayerSkillExpF' w/ opcode 27B3
Registering command 'GetPlayerSkillUseF' w/ opcode 27B4
Registering command 'GetPlayerSkillAdvancesF' w/ opcode 27B5
Registering command 'SetPlayerSkillAdvancesF' w/ opcode 27B6
Registering command 'GetRequiredSkillExpF' w/ opcode 27B7
Registering command 'GetSkillUseIncrementF' w/ opcode 27B8
Registering command 'SetSkillUseIncrementF' w/ opcode 27B9
Registering command 'GetSkillGoverningAttributeF' w/ opcode 27BA
Registering command 'SetSkillGoverningAttributeF' w/ opcode 27BB
Registering command 'GetSkillSpecializationF' w/ opcode 27BC
Registering command 'SetSkillSpecializationF' w/ opcode 27BD
Registering command 'GetAllSkills' w/ opcode 27BE
Registering command 'ShowLevelUpMenu' w/ opcode 27BF
Registering command 'SetTrainerSkillC' w/ opcode 27C0
Registering command 'GetRequiredSkillExpC' w/ opcode 27C1
Registering command 'GetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 27C2
Registering command 'SetSkillSpecializationC' w/ opcode 27C3
Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuSkill' w/ opcode 27C4
Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuLevel' w/ opcode 27C5
Registering command 'GetTrainingMenuCost' w/ opcode 27C6
Registering command 'GetSkillForm' w/ opcode 27C7
Registering command 'GetAVSkillMasteryLevelC' w/ opcode 27C8
Registering command 'GetAVSkillMasteryLevelF' w/ opcode 27C9
Registering command 'tile_GetVar' w/ opcode 27CA
Checking AddActorValues...
Could not find DumpActorValueF command
Patched default faction rank text to None
UIMessage duration fixed with default length of 3 seconds
Patched item template names.
HUD Active Effects limit set to 8
GenericMenu preparement...
GenericMenu Good-To-Go!
Tracking the Big-Four-Giants
Prepare to launch our Super-Awesome-Tile-System...
Tile Parser........Done!
Tile Operators.....Done!
Tile Functions.....Done!
Tile Values........Done!
Super-Awesome-Tile-System is locked and loaded!
Submodule initialization completed successfully
Submodule initialized successfully.
Loading Fonts in Data\Fonts\Extra
Font "HSB_Sans_Serif_8.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 7
Font "HSB_Sans_Serif_16.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 8
Font "HSB_Sans_Serif_14.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 9
Font "HSB_Sans_Serif_12.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 10
Font "HSB_Sans_Serif_10.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 11
Font "HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_8.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 12
Font "HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_16.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 13
Font "HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_14.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 14
Font "HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_12.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 15
Font "HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_10.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 16
Font "EnhancedHotkeys_14.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 17
Font "EnhancedHotkeys_12.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 18
Font "EnhancedHotkeys_10.fnt" loaded successfully, ID is 19
String Literals...
&DarN_Dundalk_28;
&DarN_Kingthings_Petrock_14;
&DarN_Kingthings_Petrock_16;
&DarN_Oblivion_28;
&Handwritten;
&HSB_Sans_Serif_8;
&HSB_Sans_Serif_16;
&HSB_Sans_Serif_14;
&HSB_Sans_Serif_12;
&HSB_Sans_Serif_10;
&HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_8;
&HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_16;
&HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_14;
&HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_12;
&HSB_Kingthings_Petrock_10;
&EnhancedHotkeys_14;
&EnhancedHotkeys_12;
&EnhancedHotkeys_10;
Finished loading fonts.
Expanding tile traits....
Code >> append
Code >> prepend
Code >> incl
Code >> cmp
Code >> tostring
Code >> length
Code >> active
Code >> &Scroll;
Code >> &TextEdit;
Code >> &FocusBox;
Code >> &DragRect;
Code >> &DragHorizontal;
Code >> &DragVertical;
Code >> focus
Code >> focussize
Code >> rotation (rot)
Code >> rotationx (rotx)
Code >> rotationy (roty)
Code >> rotationp (rotp)
Code >> ratio
Code >> animtime
Code >> locusx
Code >> locusy
Code >> locusdepth
Code >> locusrotation
Loading Strings in Data\Menus\Strings
Finished loading Strings.
Tile::XMLInsert >> Couldn't delete 'MenuQue_Dummy.xml'
Detaching Submodule ...

5) It was a minute or two ago so I can't remember the exact lines command prompt spouted back but I'm pretty sure it was
getquestrunning -- 1
getstage -- 10