Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

I have spent the majority of today moving all Morroblivion mods that were created before the current release of Morroblivion v064 last updated November 20th 2014 into an [OLD] file. From this point forward I will only look over any TESRenewal mods that have been created or updated specifically for the latest Morroblivion version. We will focus on converting Morrowind mods for Morroblivion.

I'll try to catch up to date with the TES Renewal forums to any mods that have been created or updated this year. If you already know of mods you are interested to see included in Morroblivion Overhaul Version 2.0: The Modular Build, please make certain to list them for me.

Just wondering if you're aware of the coming changes to the forums and so on Diana?  It sounds like everything is moving over to Mod Picker, which only supports Skyrim + Skyrim SE (at the moment at least).

Would hate to see you plug a whole ton of effort into this guide when it will be essentially gone in a couple months.

Thank you baronaatista, I have been aware and it has even been discussed on our discord channel. I will be holding off on updating the STEP Wiki until a decision is reached regarding non Skyrim related guides. For now, I will be working behind the scenes with a few testers and updating my guide on my Google Docs page, most likely. I still haven't reached a decision on this either. Nevertheless, we will still be working on the next revision of the guide, so anyone who wants to participate, just join us on the discord: https://discord.gg/Yur3T8w

I'll still keep progress updated here on the forum for those who are still following the topic.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if this has been asked and answered in this thread so I apologise if I have missed it.

It is possible to mod Oblivion with Bevilex Mod list & Morroblivion? If so are there any recommendations? What should be installed first?

Or will it be causing to many issues using both?

Not sure if this has been asked and answered in this thread so I apologise if I have missed it.

It is possible to mod Oblivion with Bevilex Mod list & Morroblivion? If so are there any recommendations? What should be installed first?

Or will it be causing to many issues using both?

My apologies for a late reply. I have not been very active on STEP lately. Bevilex modlist works beautifully with Morrobliivon. Of course, some of the Morrowind worldspace will not be affected. I'll be working to update Morroblivion Overhaul version 2.0 in the next few months.

UPDATE Notice: Morroblivion v0.65 is currently under development and expected to be released soon. @DaggerfallTeam has also implemented the Morroblivion Improvement Project. With these new developments, my dev team and I will begin working on updating Morroblivion Overhaul version 2.0. Hopefully, by the time summer begins we will have something we can release to the public.

There is still much work to be done with Morroblivon before it's considered to be a finished mod. Morroblivion apparently still uses some of Morrwind's assets and will need to be replaced altogether, which of course means recreating them all from scratch and will require a dedicated team to accomplish this. Not to mention a few other discussions on the forums reveal more that needs to be done.

Bloodmoon Creatures - Discussion Thread: http://morroblivion.com/forums/morroblivion/mods/2083

I am very excited for all the new development of the project and looking forward to assisting with it as well. The new guide revision will be relocated to Nexus Mods Wiki: https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/User:DianaTESGotH

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH