Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

Because I'm using mod organizer...

Should be ok though. I'll keep the plugins folder in MO for reference so I would know what dlls to remove.

On another note, I have never actually played morrowind but have played oblivion unmodded. Really looking forward to trying it with the guide.

Ahh I misunderstood.  If using MO all that you should have to do is delete the Data\OBSE folder and you're back to a clean directory.

It's time for me to get back on this guide. I have a basic understanding now of mod creation and scripting. As I work through and reinstall this guide, I will do my best to see what conflicts need to be resolved. I'll be updating each section that requires it as I move along.

:clap:    :clap:    :clap:    :clap:    :clap:    :clap:

(and the crowd goes wild!)

Looking forward to the finished product Diana

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

For example, in the BAE section, DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa in not located in my Steam GOTY version (and lord those faces are terrible!)

Just to be more helpfull, the DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa seems to be introduced with the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.

Just to be more helpfull, the DLCShiveringIsles - Faces.bsa seems to be introduced with the Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.

Thank you. I see that now. The instructions have been moved to the Unofficial Shivering Isles mod instructions.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

I have been mostly trouble shooting my Oblivion Construction Set today. For some reason it kept crashing on me. Anyway, back to another clean installation for me. This time around I may attempt to install the mods with MO2. I'm really missing the flexibility of Mod Organizer. Any opinions?

Don't go with MO2, use MO 1.3.11 instead. MO2 is still a little too flaky.

Thank you. I was just reading the MO2 Step forum and it also recommends not to use MO2 as it is only currently being developed with SSE. I will install MO 1.3.11 instead.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

After several months of trying to figure out why, as an administrator of my PC and having taken ownership of all my files, I consistently had to reboot my PC and sometimes start it in Safe Mode in order to clean up my game files. I finally found the problem and it is discussed on Steam: Unauthorized access issue caused by igfxEM.exe. This has been such an aggravating issue for me since I purchased my Alienware. And all this time I kept blaming it on Windows 10.  ::O: 

It does work when I end the task via Task Manager. However, because I have my Alienware through Dell, I will have to contact Dell to let them know they need to incorporate the latest fix from Intel for the Alienware drivers. I am unable to install the driver I downloaded from Intel. The latest one on Dell's download site isn't the newest Intel Graphics driver for my system, but because it is an integrated driver I can only use what the Manufacturer releases. 

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH