Morroblivion Overhaul

Diana_TES_GotH

Hi, Sorry I wasn't able to get my updates out in time for you to put in the guide.  It is looking really great so far!

Your updates will still be edited into the guide. ::D:  I just haven't had the time yet today. The great thing about getting the guide converted to the wiki is that I can simply edit it in and then let the users know what changes have been made here on the forum. I'm looking forward to trying out your new updates.

Diana hi! Looking forward to this, as i never completed playing Oblivion before it fried my old laptop and i mean FRIED it (fan problem i was unaware of). Any way under the tool section you are using BOSS and not LOOT. I thought BOSS was dead. It not a problem, just curious when reading through your set up page. All the best

Berndaroy

Hey, actually we have very good results with Bevilex's modlist from Nexus. The game runs very stable and we are using BOSS and Wrye Bash only. (The ONLY exception is DarnifiedUI which we use OBMM for).

:crash: So I had to remove my Oblivion game files. Launching the disk as a virtual drive in Windows 10 won't do at all. So, I'll be going back to the Steam Version and try it all over again.  :crying:  :steam:  

Yeah, Steam version is the best idea, and GOTY if possible :D.

• +1 1

I would love some feedback from those who have played any of the mods listed in the Quest Mods for Review.

What would you consider to be "must have" in any Morrowind/Oblivion game?

I'm also considering revising this guide and instead of using FCOM as the main overhaul, switching to the following mods as the overhaul:

Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul: OOO makes the game much harder and more realistic.
Waalx Animals and Creatures: WAC adds a seemingly infinite amount of new monsters, weapons, armors, npcs, beards, accessories, mounts, and critters.
Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul: Better Compatibility 

Switching to this setup seems better balanced and more compatible than FCOM. Opinions?
Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

Revised: The Title of the Guide is now Morroblivion Overhaul. I will leave the FCOM Core Installation instructions in the guide for users who still wish to have it. However (as I am not  a huge fan of FCOM), I am personally moving on to Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul, Waalx Animals and Creatures, and Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul for my own setup.

Edited by Diana_TES_GotH

The guide is looking great, Diana. I am very much looking forward to trying this out when I get a chance.

Thanks for all of your work on this! :-)

Thank you. I am excited to integrate Bevilex' modlist into the graphics section of the guide. I believe we will all be impressed with not only the aesthetics, but also the improved performance.