Photo

Better Beast Races Hidden on Nexus

Best Answer Nebulous112 , 20 May 2017 - 12:12 PM

The only thing this mod was providing was argonians. Here are two alternatives:

Better Argonian 4K
http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/58745/?

JazzJR Argonian retexture
http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/7712/?

I would suggest FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots. http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/42043/? Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 04:40 PM

Well, at this point, XCE only really gives us stuffs for the womens, since Better Males overwrites it all. I know that there was a big discussion about a year ago in here about developing an 'in-house' female replacer, but I'm not sure what happened with that. So at the moment, BBR is replaced by Cover Khajits and (if you choose) FAR, the males by Better Males, and the women are left dry, assuming that the replacer I mentioned didn't pan out.

#17 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,106 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 06:59 PM

Well, at this point, XCE only really gives us stuffs for the womens, since Better Males overwrites it all. I know that there was a big discussion about a year ago in here about developing an 'in-house' female replacer, but I'm not sure what happened with that. So at the moment, BBR is replaced by Cover Khajits and (if you choose) FAR, the males by Better Males, and the women are left dry, assuming that the replacer I mentioned didn't pan out.

I got lazy...that's what happened to it. :whistling: I'd have to start from scratch with it because some assets have changed. I mainly stopped working on it because I was never able to get rid of the neck seam. Texturing a body was not the best place for me to attempt to learn texturing... Though, I will say that Lydia was looking much better with it:

TESV_2014-08-17_20-56-23-28.jpg

#18 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 08:35 PM

Given that most replacer solutions had that neck seam issue, it's hardly a killer. That said, it may be time to turn the project back on, if you or someone else has time.

#19 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 01:56 PM

Tech - you mentioned somewhere (I thought here, but obviously not) that Windsong would be a via alternative, but I've read on it's page that it doesn't work with Better Males. How would you play this one, given that it appears to be all or nothing on this?

EDIT: DISREGARD - I went to install it, and the FOMOD has a Females Only option.

Edited by Shadriss, 02 June 2017 - 02:01 PM.

#20 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,106 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 08:23 AM

Tech - you mentioned somewhere (I thought here, but obviously not) that Windsong would be a via alternative, but I've read on it's page that it doesn't work with Better Males. How would you play this one, given that it appears to be all or nothing on this?

EDIT: DISREGARD - I went to install it, and the FOMOD has a Females Only option.

:clap: :dancingbanana:

#21 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 12:28 PM

I have only this to say to you, oh might moderator - :p

#22 Hawk

Hawk

Prisoner

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 03:41 PM

Maybe the XCE mods can be harvested from here: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/40305/?

#23 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:06 PM

This conversation is happening in two places at once - I recommend moving any discussion over the 2.2.9.2 Bug List, as that's where the majority of the discussion has been occurring relating to this matter. Page 18 (should come up through that link) has my recommendations Re: The XCE mods, as well as Tech's thoughts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users