Weird stuff after I'm done installing F&L Guide Followed all steps

Hello, it took forever(damn near two weeks) but I've managed to install all the mods required for a fresh 2017 full playthrough of FNV. I used the guide Fear and Loathing in New Vegas(https://wiki.step-pro...FalloutNewVegas). Anyway with that said, I've doubled checked, installed a batch patch, merged patch, and went through the entire process of the guide. I'm having some MAJOR issues tho. First, there are Red exclamation points randomly popping up, one is near good springs gas station, I'm assuming this is called by Gas pumps of New Vegas but I installed it correctly not sue what the issue could be tho. IS there a program or something I could use to find the missing textures, this also happens when I shoot certain guns. For instances, I used the M79 grenade launcher (forgot the ingame name) it shoots red exclamation points? Also, I downloaded two mods EXE and Impact, for some reason when I shoot objects(for the effects for impact to show up such as bullet holes) I get these little white boxes. If anyone can help me or talk to me to give me some guidance would be helpful, Below is a video to help you understand

https://youtu.be/AOvHBoHDpmwtand. 

Hi there, I had the same issue with the gas pumps. The FLNW Guide is not very precise on the "One Last Merge" section, I am afraid. Here is what you have to do:

1. Create the "Gameplay Mods Merged.esp" as explained in the guide.

2. Go to "Gas Pumps of New Vegas" in the left pane of MO. Double click on it.

3. In the menu go under "Optional Esps" and move GasPumpsOfNV.esp under the Optional Esps.

4. Now tick on "Gas Pumps of New Vegas" in the left pane of MO to "activate" its textures.

5. Go to "Portable Campsite" in the left pane of MO. Double click on it.

6. In the menu go under "Optional Esps" and move PortableCampsite.esp under the Optional Esps.

7. Now tick on "Portable Campsite" in the left pane of MO to "activate" its textures and Pip Boy icons.

As for Impact, it is not in the guide, so it probably doesn't work well with the other mods in F&L, so I would de-install it. EXE should work just fine, it does so on my PC.

As for the grenade rifle - what mod adds it to the game? I don't have it, so I can't help much, but the problem is either with the mod itself, ot with CaliberX.