ILS After a return

Helllionx

Question

Hello Everyone,
After a long hiatus i've returned to play skyrim again and i did a fresh install of all skyrim and Mods through MO, and i've Installed the STEP:Core version.

So my problem is after starting a new game, it goes through the wagon/ dragon attack start and then when i enter the keep i'm stuck in an infinite loading screen, music and everything is playing but that's it, and after like 5~10 minuts of loading it CTD.

Here's what i've tried so far:-
1- Checked my skyrim/skyrimprefs.ini 
2- Ran loot ( ofcourse ) like a milion times ( with entering all required Meta Data )
3- Checked everysingle mod details to see if i missed something but nothing was missing.
4- Started the game on low 
5- Checked my SKSE.ini file for anything missing
6- Disable DynDOLOD and trying to start a new game.
7- Rebuillding Bashed Patch ( 3 times ).

Now that's it, so i was asking if there might be a fix before i do a complete ReInstall and go through the whole modding process again. Thanks in advance <3 

2 answers to this question

UPDATE 

Okay so i've disabled DynDOLOD again and rebuild the bahsed patch once more, and it seems to have worked. the question is, why did that happend? 

i tried building dyndolod again and enabled it, started, same thing doesn't work. 

so what can i do to fix it? and if so, is it okay to play without DynDOLOD