Photo
- - - - -
Skyrim

Bethesda Performance Textures - Animals and Creatures (by Gamwich)

mods gamwich

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 baronaatista

baronaatista

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:11 PM

Bethesda Performance Textures - Animals and Creatures (by Gamwich)

Only took notice of this as it was part of jdsmith and Paul666Root's SRLE Extended / Requiem guide, and later adopted by Darth Mathias/Nozzer/Lexy in the SRLE Extended LOTD guide.  They use this and Gamwich's BPT - Armor/Weapons/Clothing mod combined with Optimized Vanilla Textures and do away with the HRDLC altogether.  Tried it out on my new install and was really impressed by the quality - far and away better than Bellyache's Creatures, which I believe STEP is currently using?  Not aware if SRO covers creatures?  If so, compares might be warranted.

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,053 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:26 PM

These mods are designed for low-end systems that can't run the Hi-Res DLC. Not really STEP content. Would probably be good for a low-end Pack.

#3 baronaatista

baronaatista

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:42 PM

The point is that - for my money at least, they look better than the HRDLC, or Bellyache's textures.  I'm certain that's why paul and jd are using them, and it's why I decided to post.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mods, gamwich

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users