STEP v2.10.0 Official Bug Reports

TechAngel85

Q: Per the guide, when installing the "Thinner Torches" mod, we are to use the Ultimate HD Torch compatible version. I see no use of this mod anywhere in the guide or the changelog - was this one that got moved into the compilation a long time ago?

I've found an issue.

The formatting on the SMIM page needs fixing. It is currently hard to read. The list of selections should be in order of how they are in the FOMOD.

I have no idea what you're saying here. I just checked and everything is correct.

I installed every single mod in the order given, and now MO gives me following error:

• Move Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade after aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Content Addon
  • Move Thieves Guild Requirements after Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade
  • Move The Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue Options after Thieves Guild Requirements
  • Move Non-Essential Children after The Choice is Yours - Fewer Forced Quests - Improved Dialogue Options
  • Move Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps after Non-Essential Children
  • Move Wiseman303's Trap Fixes after Traps Make Noise - More Dangerous Traps
  • Move The Paarthurnax Dilemma after Wiseman303's Trap Fixes
  • Move Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control after The Paarthurnax Dilemma
  • Move Not So Fast - Mage Guild after Timing is Everything - Quest Delay and Timing Control
  • Move Not So Fast - Main Quest after Not So Fast - Mage Guild
  • Move Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Sneak - Lockpicking - Pickpocket after Not So Fast - Main Quest
  • Move Even Better Quest Objectives after Stealth Skills Rebalanced - Sneak - Lockpicking - Pickpocket
  • Move Enhanced Skyrim Factions - The Companions Guild after Even Better Quest Objectives
  • Move Unmanaged: Dragonborn after Unmanaged: HearthFires
  • Move Clothing and Clutter Fixes after Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
  • Move Enhanced Blood Textures after Modern Brawl Bug Fix

Do you have any idea what may be causing this?

I installed every single mod in the order given, and now MO gives me following error:

Have you forgot to sort the mods in LOOT? There is a button on the left upper side of the application, it is fourth from the right. It looks like three horizontal lines with unequal lengths. When you hover over it, it says "Sort Plugins".

You need to sort your plugins, not only open LOOT.

That's the PMOP. Just ignore it. Best to turn it off, which we tell users to do in step 5: wiki.step-project.com/Mod_Organizer

Please revisit instructions for installing "Northfires Skidmarks" in 2.G of the main guide.  It's tagged as "LQ", but the (I assume) lower-quality option seems to be a combination of both the main file and the "footprint" optional, but the latter is not explicitly a part of the guide.

Please revisit instructions for installing "Northfires Skidmarks" in 2.G of the main guide.  It's tagged as "LQ", but the (I assume) lower-quality option seems to be a combination of both the main file and the "footprint" optional, but the latter is not explicitly a part of the guide.

Neb mentioned this to me the other day and I told him the "footprints didn't make it in". I took a second look and thought about the recommendations I put in and have changed my mind on this. So to this, I would simply quote the Guide: "If there are not any notes associated with a particular mod, then all options fit the STEP mandate and it is the user's decision. The notes only provide instructions where necessary; otherwise, STEP encourages user customization."

What I mean is the options that show in the list should follow the FOMOD's order. 

If you need more pictures, I can give them.

It might seem to be a bit weird because SMIM has an extremely large number of options on the second page. If you look at it logically when you first install SMIM you select Original Skyrim 2011: Custom and click Next. Then you go down the endless list of options in the second tab and click Next. Finally you have to have to go back to the top of the browser window to get the one options on the last page. All the options are in the correct order when I installed.

Hey, just a quickie.

For the bashed patch it say to reactivate only "WM Trap Fixes.esp", but what about "BetterQuestObjectives.esp"?

As both are "Technically mergable but has NoMerge tag".

Also: loot rule for TheChoiceIsYours.esp Load After: Relationship Dialogue Overhaul

Should be: TheChoiceIsYours.esp Load After: Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp