Doubt about Advanced Recon Merged :)

Heya!!

I've followed all the directions to create the Advanced Recon Merged.esp, and everything seems to be okay though I did not test in-game yet, may take a while for that...

Yet I have doubts about the game loading the following bsas:

https://s21.postimg.org/5i06kdhzb/Sem_t_tulo.jpg

AFAIK the game needs to have a "Name of the bsa.esp" to actually load any given bsa, or a structure like "Name of the bsa - assets.esp"

My doubt got further reinforced because XEdit doesn't seem to be checking the Advanced Recon Armor.bsa and Advanced Recon Gear.bsa during load order

https://s1.postimg.org/eh21ysokf/Sem_t_tulo.jpg

It does check the Advanced Recon Tech.bsa since this one has an .esm named identically to it, as can be seen in my folder image provided there at top.

If it does matter in this case, I'm not using MO (complicated non-intuitive for me, plus had problems with it in the past), but I'm using FOMM, actually I would like to avoid using a mod manager at all, but some things are just too much extra work to do by hand ^^

Should I rest easy because the game will surely load those 2 extra bsas at runtime??

Thanks to anybody who can help and thanks for the guide!!

Edited by Himself

Thanks Ess! Didn't know MO had a different way to load bsas.

I know of at least 1 other person that doesn't use MO but follows the guides, he probably got screwed on that as he should know less than me, lol, gotta reach him.

Guess I just have to name those bsas after something then, probably as Advanced Recon Merged - assets1.bsa and Advanced Recon Merged - assets2.bsa , that should do the trick! Thanks again!!  ::): 

Edited by Himself

While it is true MO has a slightly higher learning curve than most mod managers, I do believe things like this would have been made much easier to find and rectify if you used it. FOMM has its place but not using any managers is just far too much angst for what you get back.

Thanks again guys!!

I'm learning a bit about modding and etc, learning about MO right now seemed like too much hassle, I'm sure its gotta be the most complete and able mod manager, I will probably need to try it someday in the future, but learning to "install stuff manually" has been a great teacher for me ATM :)