Hello, this is my first post.
Currently trying to play Nehrim.
When I`ve created my character and exited the creation screen everything is fine. I can play the game without any problems.
But when I load a save my character has a second headless torso behind the main torso.The second torso´s arms are stretched tightly backwards.
I first thought that maybe the problem was Invalidation, but now I don`t know.
The main mods I use are Oblivion Reloaded, the revamp (ORN) and OBSE.
The other mods I use are a couple of hair mods needed for ORN, Blockhead, Fast Exit 2, Meshes and Normal Maps Beta, Custom Autosave, Nehrim HighRes Palm Tree Retexture and Phinix Immersive DarkUI.
I maintain my own load order since I use so few mods.
I use the GOG version of Oblivion.
I did try to solve this problem by reinstalling everything.
Unfortunately that was a waste of time.
I have found out that:
1. Running the game with OBSE in MO with all mods give this glitch.
2. Running the game with OBSE IN MO and no mods gives this glitch.
3. Running the game with Oblivion.exe in MO does not produce the effect.
4. Running the game with it`s launcher and OBSE does not give the effect..
5. Running the game with Oblivion.exe outside MO does not give the effect.
I hope this is enough info for you to be able to help
This topic was first posted over at SureAI (the mod`s devs) but they don`t know MO.
Edited by GrantSP, 11 July 2017 - 06:00 PM.
Corrected point 2 as per the user's stance