• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#196 PigvsBoar

PigvsBoar

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 11:02 AM

For Farmhouse Chimney's, there is a patch for Live Another Life and Cutting Room Floor. It might be best to have people select that patch instead of just the CRF patch.

#197 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 12:54 PM

For Farmhouse Chimney's, there is a patch for Live Another Life and Cutting Room Floor. It might be best to have people select that patch instead of just the CRF patch.

Thanks, I forgot to update that one when adding LAL. I've fixed it.

#198 PigvsBoar

PigvsBoar

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:33 AM

Sorry to be a nag, I also noticed that Arri's Snow Elf Architexture is now available in SE. The link in the guide goes to the Oldrim page.

Arri's Snow Elf Ruins Retexture Special Edition : http://www.nexusmods...ion/mods/7292/?

#199 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:38 AM

Sorry to be a nag, I also noticed that Arri's Snow Elf Architexture is now available in SE. The link in the guide goes to the Oldrim page.

Arri's Snow Elf Ruins Retexture Special Edition : http://www.nexusmods...ion/mods/7292/?

Thanks! I've updated the link.

#200 PigvsBoar

PigvsBoar

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:58 PM

I guess I can't promise this'll be my last post, but I was looking at Project: Skyrim Special Edition and noticed that the Dead Body Collision Fix was essentially nonexistent. I found this mod a while back that may work instead as part of the Game Fixes.

Fixed Body Collision: http://www.nexusmods...n/mods/10849/? 

Edited by PigvsBoar, 23 August 2017 - 07:00 PM.

#201 evmiller

evmiller

Prisoner

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:58 PM

I guess I can't promise this'll be my last post, but I was looking at Project: Skyrim Special Edition and noticed that the Dead Body Collision Fix was essentially nonexistent. I found this mod a while back that may work instead as part of the Game Fixes.

Fixed Body Collision: http://www.nexusmods...n/mods/10849/? 

I'm currently using this as well. Got used to having it in my STEP build in Oldrim. Seems to work the same. Have had no issues with it.

Also, Indistinguishable Billboards is out for Special Edition as well. Tech might have known about this as the author admits that the textures are new is this version and users are free to use the old mod if they prefer the old textures. Only bringing this up because he seems to have a set of textures tweaked for Vivid Weathers.

Edited by evmiller, 24 August 2017 - 12:01 AM.

#202 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:16 AM

Update

• Updated install instructions for SMIM (added sub-package 53, removed 73)

#203 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:23 AM

SMIM v2.0.6 has been released and apparently Brumbek is suggesting a new load order (from the changelog):

"-Reviewed raiserfx's awesome Ruins Clutter Improved mod version 2.9. He greatly improved the candles, so I've taken his meshes and new candle textures and incorporated them into SMIM to avoid conflicts. Install his mod first then SMIM. Let SMIM overwrite his mod. You'll get all his new candles and all SMIM's stuff too."

What should we do about these two mods now? :/

Edited by Verrenus, 25 August 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#204 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 10:07 PM

SMIM v2.0.6 has been released and apparently Brumbek is suggesting a new load order (from the changelog):

"-Reviewed raiserfx's awesome Ruins Clutter Improved mod version 2.9. He greatly improved the candles, so I've taken his meshes and new candle textures and incorporated them into SMIM to avoid conflicts. Install his mod first then SMIM. Let SMIM overwrite his mod. You'll get all his new candles and all SMIM's stuff too."

What should we do about these two mods now? :/

Just leave the mods where they are in the list and let the files conflict. Doing this properly would require repackaging RCI to remove the conflicting meshes.

#205 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 06:45 AM

Just leave the mods where they are in the list and let the files conflict. Doing this properly would require repackaging RCI to remove the conflicting meshes.

That's what I thought as well, thank you very much for the clarification! ;)

#206 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 01:14 PM

The green box next to Ultimate HD Fire Effects is not yellow after installing SMIM. I installed all options listed in the guide, and only those options. Where did I mess up?

Edited by Razorsedge877, 26 August 2017 - 01:19 PM.

#207 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,104 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:05 PM

The green box next to Ultimate HD Fire Effects is not yellow after installing SMIM. I installed all options listed in the guide, and only those options. Where did I mess up?

Open and close WB, just to be sure. SMIM provides two campfire meshes that overwrite that mod. Also be sure you've install the correct version of Fire Effects. Only install the version I mention. The others have had issues reported.

#208 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:48 AM

Having returned from holiday last evening, I decided to start troubleshooting my missing quest markers issue with a refresh of my .ini files using BethINI.

Well, what do you know? After doing that and loading the same save file that showed the issue, all of the quest markers reappeared as they should for all of the quests that I currently have in my journal. :D

I guess this can serve as a public service announcement that sometimes the solution to an insidious bug is a simple .ini file refresh away! ;)

#209 dajaxx

dajaxx

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:26 PM

Tech,

Besides Inigo, are there any other mods you enjoy and are currently using that are not officially in your guide?

Also, "Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM" was updated 27 August 2017, and now only requires a main file (no update file needed).

Edited by dajaxx, 28 August 2017 - 06:26 PM.

#210 Razorsedge877

Razorsedge877

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 06:22 AM

Should the text for Temperd Skins for Males be grey instead of black or did I repack it wrong?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users