• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#211 Verrenus

Verrenus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 07:35 AM

Should the text for Temperd Skins for Males be grey instead of black or did I repack it wrong?

From what I read about WB, grey highlights in the "Installers Tab" mean that there were files within those respective archives that were not installed because they were not recognised as relevant to the game (i.e. textures, meshes, scripts, plugins, etc.). In fact, I have quite a number of such Nexus-downloaded archives under my own load order, even though all of the relevant files were correctly installed. ;)

Maybe someone more knowledgeable about WB can correct me if I am wrong?

Edited by Verrenus, 29 August 2017 - 07:37 AM.

#212 cptmcsplody

cptmcsplody

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 09:11 AM

Possible replacement/alternative/upgrade for Simple auto unequip.

Mors Arrows Be Gone

http://www.nexusmods...ion/mods/8698/?

Works fine with bound bows/arrows  & can remember the last 30 arrow-to-bow assignments.

may need a seq file generated.

Edited by cptmcsplody, 29 August 2017 - 09:11 AM.

#213 dreadflopp

dreadflopp

High King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 01:43 PM

The DynDOLOD resources has been updated. Your link in the guide points to the previous version.

#214 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,933 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 08:56 PM

Tech,

Besides Inigo, are there any other mods you enjoy and are currently using that are not officially in your guide?

Also, "Static Mesh Improvement Mod - SMIM" was updated 27 August 2017, and now only requires a main file (no update file needed).

No, not for this guide. There were some for classic Skyrim, but I'm running SE with an exact install of this guide.

Thanks. I've updated the instructions for SMIM.

Should the text for Temperd Skins for Males be grey instead of black or did I repack it wrong?

From what I read about WB, grey highlights in the "Installers Tab" mean that there were files within those respective archives that were not installed because they were not recognised as relevant to the game (i.e. textures, meshes, scripts, plugins, etc.). In fact, I have quite a number of such Nexus-downloaded archives under my own load order, even though all of the relevant files were correctly installed. ;)

Maybe someone more knowledgeable about WB can correct me if I am wrong?

Verrenus is correct. Grey highlighted mods simply means there were files that WB skipped during install. You can click the "Skipped" tab to view a list of these files. WB is picky about files.

Possible replacement/alternative/upgrade for Simple auto unequip.

Mors Arrows Be Gone

http://www.nexusmods...ion/mods/8698/?

Works fine with bound bows/arrows  & can remember the last 30 arrow-to-bow assignments.

may need a seq file generated.

I'll add it to the suggestion list.

The DynDOLOD resources has been updated. Your link in the guide points to the previous version.

Thanks! Updated.

#215 johanlh

johanlh

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 11:44 AM

Hello there,

Firstable, thank you very much for this guide.

I just finished installing it, and it was very straight forward process.

I have some suggestion:

1. To relocate the message you put on "9.3 Blended Roads" about "Installing Blend Roads will be the first time users encounter a mod with a wizard..." in the   "7.5 Skyrim SE Skill Interface Re-Texture" where it is the actual first time when users have to use the wizard.

2.  To relocate "13.7 Lightning During Storms Sse (Minty lightning)" to other section than "13 Animations",

Best regards.

Excuse my poor English, it is not my native language.

#216 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,933 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:00 PM

Hello there,

Firstable, thank you very much for this guide.

I just finished installing it, and it was very straight forward process.

I have some suggestion:

1. To relocate the message you put on "9.3 Blended Roads" about "Installing Blend Roads will be the first time users encounter a mod with a wizard..." in the   "7.5 Skyrim SE Skill Interface Re-Texture" where it is the actual first time when users have to use the wizard.

2.  To relocate "13.7 Lightning During Storms Sse (Minty lightning)" to other section than "13 Animations",

Best regards.

Excuse my poor English, it is not my native language.

Thanks, I've relocated that side box.

As to relocating Lightning During Thunderstorms...do you have a reason? It's placed in "Animations & Effects", which is exactly what the mod is.

#217 johanlh

johanlh

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 02:13 PM

Thanks, I've relocated that side box.

As to relocating Lightning During Thunderstorms...do you have a reason? It's placed in "Animations & Effects", which is exactly what the mod is.

Oh! My bad, I totally missed the "effects" part of the tittle of the section :) I focused only on the "Animation" part. :D

#218 Verrenus

Verrenus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:24 AM

Hey Tech, just a heads-up that the download link for the newly-added "The Elder Scrolls V Rewritten - Arvak SE" actually directs us to "TROLL" by Kajuan! :P

#219 cricodul

cricodul

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 05:26 AM

Hello, I followed this guide and imperial, stormcloak and other guard armor textures has not been modded. They kinda stand out since a lot of these npcs are scattered on towns. What mods can you suggest? Or possibly add to the guide itself for cohesion on the town people wearing Gamwich's HD clothing textures.

Anyway, this is a great guide! I hope SKSE64 releases soon  :drool:

Edited by cricodul, 07 September 2017 - 05:27 AM.

#220 Verrenus

Verrenus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:17 AM

Hello, I followed this guide and imperial, stormcloak and other guard armor textures has not been modded. They kinda stand out since a lot of these npcs are scattered on towns. What mods can you suggest? Or possibly add to the guide itself for cohesion on the town people wearing Gamwich's HD clothing textures.

The "Clothing & Equipment" section of the Oldrim S.T.E.P. guide also mentions the following below "Book of Silence":

AMidianBorn Imperial Light and Studded: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/50887/?

AMidianBorn Stormcloak Officer Armour: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/45692/?

I am actually not sure why Tech didn't already include them in his SE guide. Maybe he can elaborate on this once he's back online? :P

#221 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 11,933 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:23 AM

Hey Tech, just a heads-up that the download link for the newly-added "The Elder Scrolls V Rewritten - Arvak SE" actually directs us to "TROLL" by Kajuan! :P

Thanks. Fix it.

Anyway, this is a great guide! I hope SKSE64 releases soon  :drool:

Nothing, atm since I haven't tested any of those mods yet which cover those armors.

The "Clothing & Equipment" section of the Oldrim S.T.E.P. guide also mentions the following below "Book of Silence":

AMidianBorn Imperial Light and Studded: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/50887/?

AMidianBorn Stormcloak Officer Armour: http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/45692/?

I am actually not sure why Tech didn't already include them in his SE guide. Maybe he can elaborate on this once he's back online? :P

Same as above. I haven't tested them.

#222 Verrenus

Verrenus

Prisoner

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

Nothing, atm since I haven't tested any of those mods yet which cover those armors.

Alright then, but do let us know if they are alright for adding to the guide whenever you find the time. Like cricodul mentioned above, the difference between the modded and vanilla armors is quite jarring now. ;)

Updated mod instructions for new release of SSE High Quality Music.

From what I have seen, the downloaded archive should be repackaged, otherwise Wrye Bash will not detect (and therefore not install) the .esp file of SSE High Quality Music's optional version! :/

Edited by Verrenus, 07 September 2017 - 12:40 PM.

#223 xpander

xpander

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:40 PM

Hi Tech and to the members,

High Poly Project: http://www.nexusmods...on/mods/12029/?

has been released for SSE and I know it was part of a S.T.E.P Guide, will you be considering this for your guide?

#224 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 11,933 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 01:40 PM

Thanks. I'll have to check out the file when I get home.

High Poly Project he never been in STEP, but I might consider it for this guide.

#225 xpander

xpander

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 03:53 PM

Oops my mistake it's got to be one of the pack authors I saw it then, worth considering if only for a couple of parts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users