334 replies to this topic

#301 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

High King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 08:28 AM

Alright guys, I have an update for you after a PM exchange with alt3rn1ty!  :;):

Apparently, correctly cleaning the ESM files after patch 1.5 modified them will require an updated version of SSEEdit that zilnav is still working on. This new version should go live in the near future and after it does, alt3rn1ty will update his ESM cleaning guide accordingly.

Until that happens, he also said that cleaning the ESMs using the current version of SSEEdit (i.e. 3.2) is NOT ENOUGH to ensure the future stability of your game, so I will be personally putting my playthrough on hold until the new versions of SSEEdit and alt3rn1ty’s guide are released!  ^_^

well that good to know I guess I am also putting things on hold until then thing start to settle down again.

#302 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

High King

• Pack Authors
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 02:53 PM

Hey Tech question concerning SKSE 64 Scripts (yes I know it is in Alpha) For MO we would install the Scripts folder a separate mod in MO should we do the same for Wrye Bash and SKSE 64?

#303 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,058 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:07 PM

Hey Tech question concerning SKSE 64 Scripts (yes I know it is in Alpha) For MO we would install the Scripts folder a separate mod in MO should we do the same for Wrye Bash and SKSE 64?

I would say yes. It should be the same as installing it in MO. I haven't played around with it yet.

#304 drkalbar

drkalbar

Prisoner

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:37 PM

Hi everyone,

I did the all instrucion step by step and the game works perfect.

I did it with MO 2.0.8.3 and SKSE 2.0.4.

Sky UI 5.2 works perfect.

I come from  Poland so I'm looking for polish transactions for all the mods and some they are.

I add many more mods which the Tech's Guide dosen't included eg. Falaskaar, helgen reborn, run for your live, orinator, Diverse Dragons Collection, Immersive Armors etc.

Many thanks for TechAngel85 and all the people who has involved with that guide.

#305 gti2756

gti2756

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 04:28 PM

I have done this guide twice but I must be doing something wrong.  I click on "Play" on the launcher and nothing happens.  If I disable all mods, then the game launches fine.  I used to play Skyrim with a couple hundred mods in Mod Organizer but haven't played with this stuff in a couple years.  Thanks so much for this guide!  

Screenshots of Wrye Bash below

https://imgur.com/a/HvycK

Attached Files

Edited by gti2756, 14 October 2017 - 04:35 PM.

#306 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,058 posts

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:12 PM

I don't really see anything that stands out from that list. Are you launching the game from within WB?

#307 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,058 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:57 AM

Update: http://wiki.step-pro...Guide/Changelog

Also, everyone needs to be sure to re-clean their DLC after the Creation Club update installed.

#308 gti2756

gti2756

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:23 AM

Well I started uninstalling mods one by one as I was going blind in both eyes.  I uninstalled Inigo and the game fired right up.  It looks awesome!  Wow what a great combination of mods!  Only problem is I'm gonna need a 1080 ti I guess with my resolution 3840 x 1600

#309 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,058 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 10:43 AM

Well I started uninstalling mods one by one as I was going blind in both eyes.  I uninstalled Inigo and the game fired right up.  It looks awesome!  Wow what a great combination of mods!  Only problem is I'm gonna need a 1080 ti I guess with my resolution 3840 x 1600

If Inigo was the issue, then there is probably a missing master. My game loads just fine with Inigo and the included patch I made.

Holy crap...yes. You're going to need a lot of power to run that resolution.

#310 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:22 AM

Update: http://wiki.step-pro...Guide/Changelog

Also, everyone needs to be sure to re-clean their DLC after the Creation Club update installed.

You also need to specify that people should use the latest experimental build of SSEEdit (3.2.1) from AFK Mods, because the current public release on the Nexus cannot properly clean the masters after the CC patch! ;)

#311 evmiller

evmiller

Prisoner

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:12 PM

You also need to specify that people should use the latest experimental build of SSEEdit (3.2.1) from AFK Mods, because the current public release on the Nexus cannot properly clean the masters after the CC patch! ;)

an experimental build of Wrye standalone was also posted on the 13th. Has basic CC support and they fixed issues with the save headers.

Also, everybody check tracking center. A bunch of updates today for this guide plus whole isoku collection is up.

Edited by evmiller, 15 October 2017 - 12:15 PM.

#312 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:05 PM

an experimental build of Wrye standalone was also posted on the 13th. Has basic CC support and they fixed issues with the save headers.

Also, everybody check tracking center. A bunch of updates today for this guide plus whole isoku collection is up.

As much as I dislike putting playthroughs on hold, I’m still waiting for these experimental builds to be released as new public versions on the Nexus.

Just yesterday, Zilav uploaded a new experimental build for SSEEdit on the AFK forums and I really don’t want to have to keep track of these as well, not to mention potentially redo the cleaning all over again with each new iteration... :/

Edited by Verrenus, 15 October 2017 - 04:06 PM.

#313 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,058 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

Right. Forgot about that. It can be downloaded here: https://afkmods.igua...-wipz-tes5edit/

As much as I dislike putting playthroughs on hold, I’m still waiting for these experimental builds to be released as new public versions on the Nexus.

Just yesterday, Zilav uploaded a new experimental build for SSEEdit on the AFK forums and I really don’t want to have to keep track of these as well, not to mention potentially redo the cleaning all over again with each new iteration... :/

Yep. Things are a bit chaotic since the CC and SKSE64 release. They will calm down eventually.

#314 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:27 AM

Yep. Things are a bit chaotic since the CC and SKSE64 release. They will calm down eventually.

I think there’s a silver lining here too. The CC patch is likely the final major update for SSE and soon all of the modding tools will be re-released to fully account for the changes.

Once a public version of SKSE64 is also launched, the flood gates will open on a shiny new future for Skyrim modding. I, for one, have been waiting for this level of stability for years and it can’t come soon enough! :P

Edited by Verrenus, 16 October 2017 - 01:29 AM.

#315 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

High King

• Pack Authors
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:37 AM

I am personally sitting back and waitingg to see what Vortex is like and the public release (ie non alpha version) of SKSE before I fully jump ship and convert SRLE EXtended LOTD to use SSE but that doesn't stop me playing around a giving ideas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users