• Please log in to reply
412 replies to this topic

#406 Akyute

Akyute

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:46 PM

Your EBQO instructions may need a tweak; you don't mention selecting the "000 - Core" sub-package. If you intended to drop the main mod that's fine too :;):

Even Better Quest Objectives - EBQO

Download: Nexus

Description Overhauls the quest objectives descriptions making them more clear and useful.

Installation

1. Download the main file.
  2. Select the following sub-packages:
    • 200 DB Forever to Misc Quests - Addon
  3. Install the mod.

#407 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

Your EBQO instructions may need a tweak; you don't mention selecting the "000 - Core" sub-package. If you intended to drop the main mod that's fine too :;):

Thanks, I've fixed this.

In other news, the guide is being put on a temporary hold while I wipe out and reinstall everything from scratch.

#408 SSGCull

SSGCull

Prisoner

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 10:24 PM

Thanks, I've fixed this.

In other news, the guide is being put on a temporary hold while I wipe out and reinstall everything from scratch.

Yikes

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

#409 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:50 AM

Thanks, I've fixed this.

That’s a pretty radical and time-consuming decision there, Tech! Would you mind sharing your reason for doing so with the rest of us?

#410 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,130 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 08:35 AM

That’s a pretty radical and time-consuming decision there, Tech! Would you mind sharing your reason for doing so with the rest of us?

I'm testing some things out. :ninja: With it being the holiday, this will probably take me a few weeks.

#411 uncleseano

uncleseano

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

You mean you might actually play the game? I'm shocked!

#412 Verrenus

Verrenus

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:09 AM

I'm testing some things out. :ninja: With it being the holiday, this will probably take me a few weeks.

Thank you very much for the clarification! :P

Truth be told, my own playthrough has been paused ever since the Creation Club patch (plus there have been so many other good titles released in the meantime), so maybe by the time you finish your testing all of the guide mods will have been updated to support the latest game version (SSE Fixes most of all)!

I also want to take this opportunity to wish you and yours - including all of the fine ladies and gentlemen of this forum - a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year filled with quality, bug-free gaming (and the free time required to enjoy it)! ;)

Edited by Verrenus, Yesterday, 01:13 AM.

#413 uncleseano

uncleseano

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:42 AM

Ahem to Bug Free Gaming. I'm finding Pillars of Eternity very stable :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users