1048 replies to this topic

#511 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:04 AM

hey guys anyone know how to stop the Bash Patch always ending up in the DATA Folder?

#512 Luisangre

Luisangre

Guard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 06:37 AM

hey guys anyone know how to stop the Bash Patch always ending up in the DATA Folder?

Does it also end up in Overwrite in MO?

If so, right click Overwrite in MO, click create new mod, and install the bashed patch like you would any other mod in MO.

You'll need to do this every time you rebuild your bashed patch.

#513 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 07:05 AM

Does it also end up in Overwrite in MO?

If so, right click Overwrite in MO, click create new mod, and install the bashed patch like you would any other mod in MO.

You'll need to do this every time you rebuild your bashed patch.

not from my playing around everytime the bash patch ends up in the DATA Folder it is quite annoying.

#514 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 09:19 AM

not from my playing around everytime the bash patch ends up in the DATA Folder it is quite annoying.

That's a bug in the current usvfs. There was a beta released last night for usvfs 0.3 which aims to fix several bugs with it. It's still very much beta though, so if you try it, be aware things could be wonky.

#515 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 11:11 AM

That's a bug in the current usvfs. There was a beta released last night for usvfs 0.3 which aims to fix several bugs with it. It's still very much beta though, so if you try it, be aware things could be wonky.

ahh that is good think I will wait until it filters down least there a fix. Guess for now I'll just move Bash Patch not really playing yet just trying things out.

#516 Darth_mathias

Darth_mathias

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 4,084 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 04:14 PM

hey guys I was thinking today how more useful the flora fix mod would be if it was an xedit script that scanned your Load Order and applied the fix so you wouldn't have to Conflict Resolve.

#517 Kneph13

Kneph13

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 09:38 AM

I noticed you have a new version of your guide up for SSE.  I believe I will try it (also waiting for Darth and DarkLadyLexy's new LOTD guide for SSE).  I saw where you switched to MO2 and I am curious.  Curious due to the fact that I cannot get Loot or SSEEdit to work with MO2.  I posted in the MO2 comments section on Nexus and was told that this is a known bug that they are working on.  How did you get them to work for you?  Did you do anything special?

Thanks for your work and effort.

#518 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 10:57 AM

hey guys I was thinking today how more useful the flora fix mod would be if it was an xedit script that scanned your Load Order and applied the fix so you wouldn't have to Conflict Resolve.

That would be handy. In fact, this was such a hassle with harvest overhauls installed that I sent Mator is feature request on zEdit to handle such situations.

I noticed you have a new version of your guide up for SSE.  I believe I will try it (also waiting for Darth and DarkLadyLexy's new LOTD guide for SSE).  I saw where you switched to MO2 and I am curious.  Curious due to the fact that I cannot get Loot or SSEEdit to work with MO2.  I posted in the MO2 comments section on Nexus and was told that this is a known bug that they are working on.  How did you get them to work for you?  Did you do anything special?

Thanks for your work and effort.

Make sure you are using the latest release of all programs installed. MO should be at least v2.1.1. From there I just simply installed MO to the default locations it wanted to use, set up my executable (which are not installed to the default locations, and presto...everything just worked. I haven't had any issues with either of those programs for SE when ran via MO2. Also make sure you're not within a UAC controlled area..so nothing should be installed to "C:\Program Files..." and that you antivirus isn't being over zealous.

#519 rhodsey

rhodsey

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

Hi Tech. 

Just to let you know the links of the first post visually show the link for V2 but when you actually click them they still goto V1....

As for the guide thank you for the update :)  I'm going to finish my current playthrough as it's fairly stable (although my lighting is  still a bit of a mess... probably my own fault with my shoddy CR) and I wan't to FINALLY get to some of these questlines I added that I always give up and start a new mod list before I get to them.

#520 uncleseano

uncleseano

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:59 PM

I'm blind, where is the V2?

#521 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:41 PM

Sorry everyone. I'll update the links when I get home: http://wiki.step-pro...85/SSE_Guide/v2

#522 uncleseano

uncleseano

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 03:47 PM

Thanks for the updated link, say why were you hiding

• meshes\lod\mountains\unique\solituderockarch01_lod_0.nif
  • meshes\lod\mountains\unique\solituderockarch02_lod_0.nif
  • textures\lod\snow01lod.dds
  • textures\lod\snow01lod_n.dds

in DyndoLod?

#523 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • 12,508 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

Thanks for the updated link, say why were you hiding

• meshes\lod\mountains\unique\solituderockarch01_lod_0.nif
  • meshes\lod\mountains\unique\solituderockarch02_lod_0.nif
  • textures\lod\snow01lod.dds
  • textures\lod\snow01lod_n.dds

in DyndoLod?

Meshes are hidden so that Majestic Mountains will provide those LODs, which match the mod.

Textures are hidden so that Nordic Snow will provide those LODs, which match the mod

#524 uncleseano

uncleseano

Thane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:14 AM

Perfect thanks for the heads up, appreciate the work

#525 Kneph13

Kneph13

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 08:20 AM

Make sure you are using the latest release of all programs installed. MO should be at least v2.1.1. From there I just simply installed MO to the default locations it wanted to use, set up my executable (which are not installed to the default locations, and presto...everything just worked. I haven't had any issues with either of those programs for SE when ran via MO2. Also make sure you're not within a UAC controlled area..so nothing should be installed to "C:\Program Files..." and that you antivirus isn't being over zealous.

Thanks TechAngel85, but I still have the same problem.  I suspect it is something with MO2  or  MO2 and my insider's version of Windows 10.  Since the MO2 people are aware of the issue and working on it, I will just have to wait.  Thanks again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users