949 replies to this topic

#661 eperdos

eperdos

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:13 AM

I am stuck at the "patch the bash patch" last section. I have watched the YT video about how to use TES53edit and practically I got lost in it. I have no clue whatsoever how to continue, after spending  quite some time installing all these mods. Really, I do know it says from the very beggining this is not for newcommers. I am not a newcommer. Most if not all parts of the guide are quite explanatory. But this one...

So, contrary to the "not for newcommers" motto, can someone help me in a helpfull manner?

Thankyou anyway...

#662 eperdos

eperdos

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 February 2018 - 07:44 AM

I got it. Not sure if I`m doing things right, but I take the risk. TNX!

#663 spdstep

spdstep

Prisoner

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:25 AM

Hi,

Apologies again, need some help with an error I got from Wrye Bash. Wrye Bash stops during the Build process with the error below. It mentions that I need to load DynDOLOD.esp and save it in Creation kit. My only exposure to creation kit is this guide and when I followed the steps there, the list of esp and esms in the Parent Master list was longer than the previous esps I had worked with. Therefore I thought better safe than sorry and ask here if that is the right thing to do.

DynDOLOD.esp
Wyre Bash SSE Expects a newer format for STAT.DNAM than found
Load and save DynDOLOD.esp with Creation Kit
STAT.DNAM: Expected size 12 == but got:8
Error loding 'STAT' record and/or subrecord: 000008A6
eid= 'uFenceWoven01'
subrecord='DNAM'
subrecord size =8
file pos = 43068
Error in DynDOLOD

Thanks
Steve

#664 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:33 AM

Hi,

Apologies again, need some help with an error I got from Wrye Bash. Wrye Bash stops during the Build process with the error below. It mentions that I need to load DynDOLOD.esp and save it in Creation kit. My only exposure to creation kit is this guide and when I followed the steps there, the list of esp and esms in the Parent Master list was longer than the previous esps I had worked with. Therefore I thought better safe than sorry and ask here if that is the right thing to do.

DynDOLOD.esp
Wyre Bash SSE Expects a newer format for STAT.DNAM than found
Load and save DynDOLOD.esp with Creation Kit
STAT.DNAM: Expected size 12 == but got:8
Error loding 'STAT' record and/or subrecord: 000008A6
eid= 'uFenceWoven01'
subrecord='DNAM'
subrecord size =8
file pos = 43068
Error in DynDOLOD

Thanks
Steve

You need to deactivate the Bash Patch before you run DynDOLOD; Plus you really should create the Bash Patch first then run DynDOLOD.

#665 spdstep

spdstep

Prisoner

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:06 PM

Hi DarkLadyLExy,

tanks for quick response. I didn't have the patch when I ran DynDOLOD as the Wrye Bash step is after that. So would my best be to go back a few steps and..

Uninstall :

DynDOLOD Resource SE

Indistiunguishable VANILLA Vivid Weathers Lighting

TexGen Output - V2

DynDOLOD Output V2

then do the Wrye Bash patch and the reinstall  the above?

Cheers,

Steve

#666 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon Prince

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,713 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:13 PM

Hi DarkLadyLExy,

tanks for quick response. I didn't have the patch when I ran DynDOLOD as the Wrye Bash step is after that. So would my best be to go back a few steps and..

Uninstall :

DynDOLOD Resource SE

Indistiunguishable VANILLA Vivid Weathers Lighting

TexGen Output - V2

DynDOLOD Output V2

then do the Wrye Bash patch and the reinstall  the above?

Cheers,

Steve

you don't need to uninstall DynDOLOD Resource SE or Indistiunguishable VANILLA Vivid Weathers Lighting. just removed TexGen Output and DynDOLOD Output. then create your bash patch once that is done you can rerun DynDOLOD.

#667 spdstep

spdstep

Prisoner

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:37 PM

Thanks DarkLadyLexy, made it through no errors.  Now off to learn SSEEdit so I can patch the patch... scary ;-)

Cheers,

Steve

#668 eperdos

eperdos

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 03:30 PM

With rudy enb changes in vivid weather nights and interiors has no effect. Can someone explain? Wit the truth enb vivid weathers settings are just fine.

#669 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:48 PM

Looking forward to running through this guide!  But I see you are currently focusing on STEP v3.0?  Should I hold off on this guide and wait for 3.0 or is it going to be quite some time yet before it's ready?  A few months wait might be worth it.  :)

#670 Chadric

Chadric

Prisoner

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:18 PM

Looking forward to running through this guide!  But I see you are currently focusing on STEP v3.0?  Should I hold off on this guide and wait for 3.0 or is it going to be quite some time yet before it's ready?  A few months wait might be worth it.  :)

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but it seems to me that you are confusing STEP v3.0 and Tech's Guide v2.

My understanding is that STEP v3.0 will be for modding Oldrim whereas this guide is meant for Skyrim SE. So the choice of whether you want to wait comes down to whether you want to mod Oldrim or SSE and if the prior, whether you want to go ahead with current STEP release or wait for 3.0.

#671 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 09:22 PM

Forgive me if I'm mistaken but it seems to me that you are confusing STEP v3.0 and Tech's Guide v2.

My understanding is that STEP v3.0 will be for modding Oldrim whereas this guide is meant for Skyrim SE. So the choice of whether you want to wait comes down to whether you want to mod Oldrim or SSE and if the prior, whether you want to go ahead with current STEP release or wait for 3.0.

I must have gotten confused by the Notice under the Mod Organizer 2 Installation...

Notice: This is out of date. Please do not install MO2 in the game folder! Install it to the same location as the utilities are installed to below. I'll get this updated when I can. Currently focusing on STPE v3.0 development.

#672 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 09:09 AM

Here is an optional mod to consider adding to the guide for those with 21:9 monitors...it's a must for me.

Complete Widescreen Fix for SkyUI 5.2 SE Alpha

https://www.nexusmod...ition/mods/1778

And under the Optional Files section...

Better Dialogue Control Widescreen Fix

Better MessageBox Control Widescreen Fix

#673 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:42 PM

I don't know if it matters but I noticed the Smaller Cursor mod is linked to the Oldrim mod.

Here is the link to the SSE mod...

https://www.nexusmod...ition/mods/9822

#674 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:21 PM

After allowing CK to load the plugins, I receive warnings.  Do I clear the warnings or just click on the X in the top right corner of the message window?  Or doesn't it matter?

Warnings

Potentially duplicate Land (000028df) encountered in file Dawnguard.esm.
Could not find previous info (02015C84) for TopicInfo (02015C85) in Topic "" (02004DAA).
Editor ID 'DweRmSmCounter01Half' for STAT (03003F0D) is not unique, previous object (02003F0D) is type STAT. Editor ID will be set to 'DweRmSmCounter01HalfDUPLICATE001'.
Non-parent NAVM form '' (000F065F) exists in both file 'HearthFires.esm' and 'Dawnguard.esm'

Edited by Kattmandu, 14 February 2018 - 05:21 PM.

#675 Kattmandu

Kattmandu

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:48 PM

Vanilla Vegetation Overhaul

has been hidden by the mod author.

https://www.nexusmod...ion/mods/7627/?

Just gonna leave this right here...shhhh!

Please read the STEP Community Citizenship Guidelines at the link below regarding honoring the rights of mod authors.

Edited by Greg, 14 February 2018 - 11:13 PM.
Removed link

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users