1008 replies to this topic

#1006 Shadriss

Shadriss

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 07:20 PM

Edit - Forget it - this needs to go somewhere else.

Edited by Shadriss, 04 July 2018 - 07:20 PM.

#1007 spdstep

spdstep

Prisoner

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:55 AM

Hoping someone here can point me in the right direction even if its where to re-post the question.

I started the game today and I now have a persistent top , basically its the title bar though I can't move mouse over it, and left window border when loading the game through MO2.

The only changes made since last play was updated nVidia driver. Also, I did run game through MO2 without having Steam running so I did stop the game loading half way through so I could load up steam.

When I run the game through the Steam Launcher, no problem.

I have re-run BethINI and unchecked Windowed Mode and Borderless setting and still got the border at top  and left border. Reset it again and still have same problem.

I tried taking a screen shot but the border is clipped out during the process. Also I should

Anyone have any clues where to start looking? Would there be a registration setting somewhere out of whack?

Thanks
Steve

#1008 spdstep

spdstep

Prisoner

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 July 2018 - 09:56 AM

Just thought I would followup on my issue with borders. Turns out BethINI was pointing to the default INI location as opposed to the MO2 Profile. A suggestion from someone on MO2 support had me change that. Now it seems to be working fine. Weird though as I have been playing for over 6 months with the previous setting.

#1009 Midig

Midig

Prisoner

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:42 PM

I just want you to know that the CR Patch Requires Harvest Overhaul Redone (both patches) and Immersive Citizens. Just that I cant find those tags on your guide, I had to find out about this after seeing that my CR patch lacked a few esp. Not sure if it was intended that the CR patch needs these mods, but at least people should know they need them in the guide. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim se

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users