Photo

ERROR: Worldspace object bounds added by WARZONES - DLC - Assault Attack.esp for [0000001C] Tamriel outside +- 128 cells.

error 128 worldspace object bounds added warzones

Best Answer KIMBOF1 , 23 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

Oh my god I have fixed it.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KIMBOF1

KIMBOF1

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:08 PM

Ok so I understand that the fix to this problem can be found here: https://www.nexusmod...d=2260939&pUp=1

Sheson's beautiful FAQ (which I very much appreciate btw). But I couldn't fix it this way as some of the stuff Sheson told me to find were missing. This is clearly a problem with WARZONES - Assault Attack (WZAA), I have read on the nexus page for WZAA that it is incompatible with DynDOLOD however when I try to deactivate WZAA and then run DynDOLOD it says something along the lines of: "WARZONES - DLC - Assault Attack.esp cannot be found" and then from what I understand it's basically saying that it cannot continue without it activated, This happens even when WZAA is uninstalled. So basically I cannot run DynDOLOD at all. I have reverted to my old DynDOLOD plugins which at that time I didn't have WZAA so it worked. The tutorial for using WZAA with DynDOLOD can be found here: http://warzones.skyr...wzaa-dyndoload/

It states this: "f you are about to generate your DynDOLOD, simply EXCLUDE WZAA from the mod-list you are creating or do so before including WZAA into your load-order."

I am not sure what the author of WZAA means when he says "EXCLUDE WZAA from the mod-list you are creating" does he mean do something in DynDOLOD to stop it loading the WZAA esp file or does he simply mean to uninstall WZAA but I cannot because the error comes up.

Thanks in advance

#2 KIMBOF1

KIMBOF1

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:49 PM

Ok, so I uninstalled WZAA. Then it had the error from before but I read it a little more today cos it was late last night when this happened and I couldn't be bothered so I went to bed, but it said something about Dual Sheath Redux Patch needing WZAA master to load before it. So I uninstalled the patch intending to rebuild it once I had sorted out my problem with DynDOLOD and then another error came up stating: "Duplicate FORMID [0001A275] in file [9B] DynDOLOD.esp

#3 KIMBOF1

KIMBOF1

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:09 PM

Ok I eradicated that error and tried to run the tool again and now this appears (which is another version of the error in the title): "

ERROR: Worldspace object bounds added by WARZONES - DLC - Assault Attack.esp for [0000003C] Tamriel outside +- 128 cells.

How do I fix this!? I uninstalled WZAA and this is appearing!?

#4 KIMBOF1

KIMBOF1

Prisoner

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:21 PM   Best Answer

Oh my god I have fixed it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: error, 128, worldspace, object, bounds, added, warzones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users