Merge Plugins Fallout 4

blackandwhite88

Question

I apologize if this has already been covered, but I'm relatively new to modding and I've been following the Merge Plugins Tutorial on youtube in an attempt to reduce my list of 260 plugins for Fallout 4. I love all the mods I've been using and already sacrificed more than I wish. I'm attempting to use the Gamer Poets tutorial to accomplish and Michael of Gamer Poets suggested I look here for the answer. I'm trying to set up the Merge Plugins tool and I'm stuck on the integrations tab. I've selected "detect integrations" and the only path that is detected is the compiler. the other two are blank and I'm not sure if I'm doing any of this right. Attempting to do this with Fallout 4, if that makes a difference. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I'll give you caps.

9 answers to this question

In that case, I'd highly recommend you re-watch GamerPoet's videos and/or read the documentation included with Merge Plugins.  Setting up integration is covered pretty thoroughly in both locations, and both talk about setting up champollion.

What happens if I'm missing Base.zip?

I don't know what Base.zip is.  My only guess is you're referring to the scripts.rar archive for Fallout 4?  Try re-downloading the GECK and see if that gets it.  You'll be looking for the Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg file for Fallout 4.

I don't know what Base.zip is.  My only guess is you're referring to the scripts.rar archive for Fallout 4?  Try re-downloading the GECK and see if that gets it.  You'll be looking for the Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg file for Fallout 4.

Fallout4 doesn't have scripts.rar, it has Base.zip. As far as I know, they both function the same way... But Merge Plugins is crashing whenever I try to select it... Should I just unzip it and repack it as a .rar file?

Fallout4 doesn't have scripts.rar, it has Base.zip. As far as I know, they both function the same way... But Merge Plugins is crashing whenever I try to select it... Should I just unzip it and repack it as a .rar file?

You don't select the archive from merge plugins, you extract it then select the .flg file in the Scripts\Source folder, per the instructions in the docs and GP's video.

You don't select the archive from merge plugins, you extract it then select the .flg file in the Scripts\Source folder, per the instructions in the docs and GP's video.

Found it and set it. Now it seems to not want to play nicely with MO. Which isn't surprising as almost nothing else likes playing nicely with MO, despite how useful it is. I'm gonna take a break before I tear my hair out and try with NMM afterwards. Thanks for your help.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.