Exception in unit process line 166: System Error. Code: 3.

Shayoden

Question

8 answers to this question

Thank you for your attention.

Is the 1.4 version (is not on the Nexus but in the author's Patreon page).

I'll try right now to disable WastesOfOblivion in DynDOLOD.exe option and I will edit this post.

Edited by Shayoden

I demand sorry but the Edit button has disappeared. I do not have familiarity with forums (I even log out and then log in). (For this post is avaible, then I suppose that is usable only temporarily)
The DynDOLOD process has gone well disabling the world WastesOfOblivion.

Now: what should I do? I must tell Summerset Isles' author about this problem? And if I do what are the information that I have to tell him?

Edited by Shayoden

This is a problem in DynDOLOD with a rare occurrence of a cell record not existing (I am not sure if CK can create that circumstance, but it seems totally legit otherwise). Will be fixed next version.

It just so happens that it is better for this worldspace to not generate dynamic LOD (because of all that lava) and that static LOD will not really improve / doesn't matter either since the island is so small. So I recommend to just ignore that worldspace. Simply do not check it when generating LOD, it will save you from the issue and you do not really miss anything either.

Yes, the worldspace is so small that all that generating LOD for it is just creating extra data and stuff that is not needed. It is not really bad if its there, but there is no point really, so it is dead weight. Less dead weight is always better.

Edited by sheson