• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mctoomies

mctoomies

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:00 PM

I merged a few bugfix mods together and ran a full Smashed patch after installing all my mods. I'm using MO2 and have one of those red triangle errors that says the smashed patch is missing masters such as Bijin (even though Bijin is supposed to stay deactivate?)

Do I ignore this or did I screw something up on the way.

Thank you!

#2 Mator

Mator

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:31 AM

The smashed patch may have every plugin you included in the smashing process as a master.  When you start Mator Smash make sure that there aren't plugins enabled that should be deactivated on the plugin selection form.

#3 mctoomies

mctoomies

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 02:22 AM

Thanks, I got that working but another issue came up. I ran LOOT, generated the smashed patch, and when I launch the game I get a CTD right as the Skyrim Logo appears on the splash screen.

I've verified my load order, verified no missing masters, checked that everything is compatible. If I have my Smashed Patch esp activated I will CTD every time...Been trying various solutions for a couple hours now. Any thoughts?

edit: Even went as far as getting rid of the merges in case merged mods were causing the issue, still no luck

Edited by mctoomies, 14 August 2017 - 02:23 AM.

#4 mctoomies

mctoomies

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 10:34 AM

Did more testing, I tried building just a bash patch using wrye bash and the same ctd occurs...hmmm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users