• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 redryan19

redryan19

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 12:59 PM

I have been trying for atleast 2 weeks to try and log into the STEP wiki. I have been using the correct forum credentials but it keeps bringing up an error saying "Incorrect Password Entered". I know my password is correct and I am asking how can I log into the wiki without this error popping up? 

Thanks for any reply.

#2 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,938 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:44 AM

I have been trying for atleast 2 weeks to try and log into the STEP wiki. I have been using the correct forum credentials but it keeps bringing up an error saying "Incorrect Password Entered". I know my password is correct and I am asking how can I log into the wiki without this error popping up? 

Thanks for any reply.

I see your name as auto-confirmed on the wiki. Are you sure you using the right case for the name and password?

#3 redryan19

redryan19

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:52 AM

Yes I have tried my username and password in the usual ways that I type them out on different websites. None are working. 

#4 redryan19

redryan19

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:00 AM

I see your name as auto-confirmed on the wiki. Are you sure you using the right case for the name and password?

I have noticed that in the URL, it says the login page is Not Secure. Could that be the reason why I can't login?

#5 TechAngel85

TechAngel85

Akatosh

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,938 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 11:01 PM

I have noticed that in the URL, it says the login page is Not Secure. Could that be the reason why I can't login?

No, that's just the SSL certificate needing renewed on the server. The only thing I can think to do is  to change your password to see if that works. You should be able to change it yourself.

#6 redryan19

redryan19

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:35 AM

No, that's just the SSL certificate needing renewed on the server. The only thing I can think to do is  to change your password to see if that works. You should be able to change it yourself.

Everything seems to work now that I have changed my password. Strange how it wasn't accepting my old one. Thanks for the help. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, wiki, log in, error, password

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users