34 replies to this topic

#31 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 941 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 05:30 PM

Going by the picture the mods path would be C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Mod Organizer\mods. It is your base directory plus mods. The mods directory can also be anything you set. C:\MOmods, C:\FO4Mods and so on. You can change the download and mods locations, but don't mess with the rest, I believe those will give you trouble if changed.

#32 ArchmageJzargo

ArchmageJzargo

Prisoner

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 06:25 PM

Well I don't know what else to do >.>

Tried everything but to no avail, the plugins do not show up in LOOT.

:(

#33 Sh4d0wm4n

Sh4d0wm4n

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:42 PM

I'm sorry for reviving this thread, but I've looked everywhere for a solution and just nothing works. Did you manage to solve this at all?

#34 GrantSP

GrantSP

The antipodean

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 27 January 2018 - 06:54 PM

There has been a lot of development on MO2 over the last few weeks/months and we've found that installing MO2 into the Steam folder structure is a very bad idea.

General consensus is to install it in it's own folder somewhere away from Steam and any other UAC folders. Also there are some latest builds here in the Discord server that address some specific issues.

#35 Martimius

Martimius

Prisoner

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:56 PM

Just to say something as well, I do occasionally run into this problem. I thought it was before due to my MO2 portable install being located in my Steam folder structure. I moved it out to the Desktop, and I still encountered the same issue. 

However, what does seem to work is either closing and restarting the program multiple times, or restarting my computer. 

I hope that more people would post issues like this, and this: http://forum.step-pr...ls-detect-mods/ so that the devs could verify that this might be an actual Mod Organizer bug. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users